+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jay40

Thread: Primalist BiS Frag / gear list

Soulwalker

Exclamation Primalist BiS Frag / gear list

Looking for a BiS list for fragments and gear for T1 /T2 for a primalist
    Last edited by Jay40; 10-30-2017 at 02:23 AM.

Soulwalker

Rift Disciple

I seen this on pretty much all the classes posts on stats, either dps or tank... what about healing (i know for a fact that in some cases the DPS bis stats arent the best for healing ... or for that matter some dps specs use CP and others use ap

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by eunichman View Post
    I seen this on pretty much all the classes posts on stats, either dps or tank... what about healing (i know for a fact that in some cases the DPS bis stats arent the best for healing ... or for that matter some dps specs use CP and others use ap
    Because fragments are so expensive I would still optimize my fragment set for DPS as a healer. You are so flexible and nothing is worse than a player who can only play one role. Try to reach 40% CP and then maximize your SP/AP and you will also be a good healer.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by eunichman View Post
    In most cases they are for AE healing because your opportunity to crit is much higher when healing 10 players. As for ST healing it really comes to Cool Down Rotations so it really doesn't matter. Stick with the standard best in slot for dps. It is quite expensive to gear in this game already for tanking and if you like to PvP that is 3 sets of fragments. It can get wildly expensive to gear if you plan on playing tanking, dps/healing/support , and also want to pvp.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 09-26-2018 at 09:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread