+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: sick and tired of PERMA nerfs

Shadowlander

Default sick and tired of PERMA nerfs

..am getting to be absolute sick and tired of playing my main character. Since release 3.4 patch to patch it was allways nerf and nerf and nothin else just nerf our specs.. Yeeeeah, what a fun!! i will not name all of them cos they are many during this time

and since 4.0 is top of the ice.. each 1-2 weeks we have to find new beast DD spec to keep us out of slacking on TB / Meridian..

Now i understand guys who allways bring us hot guides and new dd bis specs that they dont do that anymore becouse allways since posting on forum , during a week that spec is insta nerfed, allway and forever..

Am rly enjoyng play these days RaidHealing what is rly awesome, also hybrid der/mystic is very interesting, am just hoping that after my honest admission dont waiting for them nerf next week

Still one question worries me.. shouldnt have priority fixing bugs in souls rather than nerfing current specs ? Cos for example Typhoon and some other abilities still doesnt work corretly since release 3.4

For forum master: no hard feelings, no blame.. its just my point of view, am not attacking to anybody, jsut sayin what i think, my oppinion, so hope i dont get ban to forum, Thx

I think is time to go back play tank-Titan, cos is the same gameStyle since 3.4 with ofc few modifications and optimizations

Dude, you play prima. You were at least 20% dps over the second best game dps. Da**** did you expect ? More buffs ?

If you are sick and tired of all the nerfs primalists have been getting and thinking that it is unfair, i got some bad news for you..........

https://abload.de/img/2017-08-10_070523zys45.jpg

For the record, comapring this guys dps, i have 7.8k CP and about 40k AP and im almost close doing 900k with my rogue and its 61 nightblade.

Let that sink in for a bit
    When you find out Nixia has a new forum status..........

Shadowlander

there is no such thing as class balances or between specs using different benefits and combinations in one soul..
    Its my dream to all class do same numbers as dps or heal, all are unique in their visual efects and playstyle, but lets be honest..that never gona happen heh

i rather to be nothin special as was for example between 3.0-3.6 where i palyed on rogue long months same spec as 61 bard , MM, phystact or hyb 38/38 and was happy. I would rly like to know how u enjoy playing as new visualitaion on primalist when u have to after each log look on patch notes if your specs are current or u have to change all specs and subsouls, becouse it rly disgust me to log each week into game and have to change 2/3 of my specs, i do that like 2-3 days, then i finnaly have to go run into world , play around like smiling child for 5 days and than i can repeat all cos patch note Primalist that and primalist that..

I solo healed on my main RR so i am expacting in near future nerf of Farseer for change

Quote Originally Posted by Acapelaa View Post
    I solo healed on my main RR so i am expacting in near future nerf of Farseer for change
    Ehh...the other classes can solo heal RRs too.

The nerf on Primalist was pretty much expected, so either adapt or basicly have a role that doesn't evolve around ONE skill. It's not that tedious to fix it either.

If it looks too good to be true, it will be nerfed.
    The Pack - Sanzor - Cleric
    Zaviel

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Semiso View Post
    If you are sick and tired of all the nerfs primalists have been getting and thinking that it is unfair, i got some bad news for you..........

For the record, comapring this guys dps, i have 7.8k CP and about 40k AP and im almost close doing 900k with my rogue and its 61 nightblade.

Nice try screenshot after avatar with EB on 67 dummy.
    It's more than meets the eye .
    <Unicef>
    Hyung@Deepwood, Zonna@Deepwood, Zopop@Deepwood
    Zentoo@deepwood, Zotto@deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Gharn View Post
    Ehh...the other classes can solo heal RRs too.

The nerf on Primalist was pretty much expected, so either adapt or basicly have a role that doesn't evolve around ONE skill. It's not that tedious to fix it either.

If it looks too good to be true, it will be nerfed.
    I'm sorry but that's BS. Nobody expected the MW nerf because it honestly doesn't even make sense to nerf MW. MW was never the problem. The problem was legendary scything strike with the talent making it give a 120% damage boost.

Please stop spreading misinformation, and in the future add to the thread with some substance instead of hearsay.

MW nerf ruins a lot of actual 31 point specs for primalist. Those specs won't be competitive now.
    Internet 101 : If anyone disagrees with you, they must be angry that you're right.

Shadowlander

devs saw the top ability of hellhound spec and didnt cared what was OP in it, he just nerfed said ability, not the interaction. they dont care much anymore. they do the simple way of nerf instead of ajusting. i've never changed specs so often in all my mmo experience since primalist... its really annoying

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by jsjoe View Post
    Nice try screenshot after avatar with EB on 67 dummy.
    It's more than meets the eye .
    Yea that EB lasted 7 minutes and 30 seconds.

http://imgur.com/a/fipwV primalist is just fine

edit: aka still op :/

Definitely need to fix the original problem instead of attacking ONE ability in ONE spec (as said many times above)
    Last edited by Syntrachios; 08-10-2017 at 09:52 PM.
    Papyrusl Asteroathl Syntrachiosl Syntrashiosl Synpai@Deepwood

I was honestly surprised that Keyens didnt fix the primal drake being procced by scent of blood. That is probably the most annoying thing in pve and pvp atm aka the one shooter primalist.
    When you find out Nixia has a new forum status..........

Shadowlander

@Syntrachios Who parse on expert dummy tho?

Rift Master

Makes me wonder now if that other ability will get the same nerf as MW did, instead of the underlying issue getting changed.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Syntrachios View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/fipwV primalist is just fine

edit: aka still op :/

Definitely need to fix the original problem instead of attacking ONE ability in ONE spec (as said many times above)
    Yes even with all the nerfs primalists are still highest dps by far, primalist is fine, but that's besides the point.

The problem here is really how primalist bonuses worked together. One of the reason why every time a slight change to primalist talents could cause stupid results.

Keyens might have to take some time and work out the issues.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 08-11-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Soulwalker

I would love to see a video of this parse and whole screen on the screenshot, because that canīt be a realistic parse. Never ever this is only selfbuffed and with these stats

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast