+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: sick and tired of PERMA nerfs

Rift Disciple

Default anyway. I think I'm done for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Don't get me wrong but on last eternal flinti did 1.56m this week on our group and we had 3 guys returned to game causing fight stays longer that forces it to lessen on dps compared to 87 sec parse you had with primas means perfect 3 darkdescent spams

Same for zondron from last dawn he did 1.67m with last eternal unluckily they keep their parses private I can get screenshot for you thou.

In an all you coming what I meant, in same gear levels its all about who crits most does more dps.

What amazed me is dunno if it came from you too but think it was huang's guild did their cleric break 1.5m with inquisitor, I assume he was on last eternal stage.

Yet still that 1.9m+ results from primalist once again I'll say shows how broken is the class is.

PS: It might be not your latency but on EU specially people connecting from eastern europe like me getting huge lag spikes/momentary freezes too, so this must be some server side related issue.
    What makes me enter this post was not you but I think I've talked with you most aileen. haha

Before leaving this post,

1. Primal is op now.
    2. but other classes are not very weak like people say "we only can do 1mil while prims do 2mil"
    3. Anyway Prim should be nerfed unless every classes get enough buffs.
    4. I wish balances adjust soon and reasonably so everyone feel satisfied and happier than this moment.

about latency. it's just ****. our best is 200~220ms and very often soar above 1~3k. Trion should buy better host server but it wont happen haha. I just wish I get no lag luckily when I raid.
    Last edited by MusclPig; 09-04-2017 at 11:37 PM.
    <Unicef>
    Musclepig@Deepwood, Kingswag@Deepwood, Nuclearfromthenorth@Deepwood
    Koreanrektingcrew@deepwood, Dcutter@deepwood

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    I didn't see any spectacular performance from your parses for each defined classes yet.
    I think it is cool that they do almost all bosses with an archon as a group healer, which increases the raid DPS enormously due to the saved healer and additional DD. The warlock parses are also pretty impressive numbers

Quote Originally Posted by MusclPig View Post
    2. but other classes are not very weak like people say "we only can do 1mil while prims do 2mil"
    Yea I agree with you other classes not that weak, mostly people giving bad results slacking on their gear progress like I mentioned, many of them don't care for fragments while main stats from fragments not so much difference maker, real difference maker is crit power from them because crit power's only source at the moment is essences,fragments and seal on rune.
    Many of the people who crying not even breaking 1m on beruhast with eternal weapon stage barely not even have 5k crit power.
    Last edited by aileen; 09-05-2017 at 12:10 AM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    GCDDisplay - Tweaked a simple way to track your gcd.
    Some Gadgets tweaks
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch
    Current state of game:

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    I think it is cool that they do almost all bosses with an archon as a group healer, which increases the raid DPS enormously due to the saved healer and additional DD.
    But that Archon/Chloro is an extra healer. https://prancingturtle.com/Session/Detail/16623

They use 2 healers (1 full healer and 1 archon/chloro) for bosses 1&2 and 3 healers for 3&4.
    Lokken - 65 lvl r100 Mage
    Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    But that Archon/Chloro is an extra healer. https://prancingturtle.com/Session/Detail/16623

They use 2 healers (1 full healer and 1 archon/chloro) for bosses 1&2 and 3 healers for 3&4.
    Look at the # 1 parses (Ereandorn/Council of Fate/Malannon)
    And for bosses where you need two healers the second is replaced by the Archonchloro.

There are also rogues who tank and heal Ereandorn and Beruhast alone https://prancingturtle.com/Session/Detail/16598

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    Look at the # 1 parses (Ereandorn/Council of Fate/Malannon)
    And for bosses where you need two healers the second is replaced by the Archonchloro.

There are also rogues who tank and heal Ereandorn and Beruhast alone https://prancingturtle.com/Session/Detail/16598
    Yeah. With the Eternals fully upgraded, we don't even use full fledged healers on our main group anymore (except for maybe Tarjulia). They're ridiculously imbalanced for chloro's and tacts.
    Last edited by Wynford; 09-05-2017 at 05:43 AM.
    Wynford@Greybriar (Cleric) - Martyrdom@Greybriar (Primalist) - Salmoneus@Greybriar (Mage)

BMX
    Rift Disciple

Happy Nerfday, uh Wednesday all...
    Banned

Isp
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by BMX View Post
    Happy Nerfday, uh Wednesday all...
    PRIMAL LORD
    * Legendary Scything Strike has been adjusted to provide a reduced bonus, and its location in the math has changed so that it will be less potent when stacked with other effects.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    PRIMAL LORD
    * Legendary Scything Strike has been adjusted to provide a reduced bonus, and its location in the math has changed so that it will be less potent when stacked with other effects.

While this will obviously affect the spec, honestly i was dreading they were going to nerf more from what i was hearing. Also, Im super surprised they didnt touch farseer. Eh, they will probably just nerf more next week lol.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by timidrage View Post
    While this will obviously affect the spec, honestly i was dreading they were going to nerf more from what i was hearing. Also, Im super surprised they didnt touch farseer. Eh, they will probably just nerf more next week lol.
    The LSS nerf is very minor, looks to be about 10% to 15% overall nerf, primalist was at least 25% ahead of #2 dps class before nerf, so even with the nerf all the existing primalist specs using LSS would still be using LSS so nothing has changed, and would still be competitive.

Prophet of Telara

Maybe RNGesus didn't hear my prayers yesterday when I parsed before the patch and I had much lower crit rate compared to today's parses but i don`t see any any change at all.

637k dps on a 67 raid boss dummy (I don't have enough hit for 72lvl) with 26412 AP, 1814 CP and 18486 crit. Both parses were only 2 min long so maybe RNG is the issue here.
    Lokken - 65 lvl r100 Mage
    Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/

It's not like I've been screaming that molten wave needs to go since 4.0 beta.

This happened after the "primalist nerf"

sick and tired of PERMA nerfs-ebeam-alizay.png

I love you Alizay, im sorry

Stay broken fellow Primalists

Did the nerfs even make it into live or are the patch notes incorrect?

sick and tired of PERMA nerfs-smited-archonix.png

I can't tell looking at the Beruhast records.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    This happened after the "primalist nerf"

Attachment 32059

I love you Alizay, im sorry

Stay broken fellow Primalists
    Obviously fake.

Nerf ranger.
    !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast