+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: sick and tired of PERMA nerfs

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by huangchingho View Post
    now we're talking, basically less % of singular ability being slapped and more tuning across the board. Maybe even suggest certain abilities that need changes.

I feel like seminar or polls between players and DEVs are probably a good idea.

Aight.

I wasn't trying to begin a argue.

Just I love playing my prim so I stood on its side.

Btw, Prim has really unique points which other classes don't have.

At first, it's resource - Fury and cunning.
    Second, It's limited points of spec - only 31 points for full spec.

So It makes really hard to balance this class. Maybe a little change brought some significant results than others.

In this case, I don't know what is the best way to fix its balance. What I can only think of is just adjusting some numbers.

And in past, Devs always have robbed from primalist instead of giving alternations.

Every op specs of primalist was found from struggling and primalist also had some dark ages. Not like as you guys think it of OP full day.

Just it. I don't deny that primalists need nerfs.

I also wish some balance works success and everyone can compare his own performances.
    <Unicef>
    Musclepig@Deepwood, Kingswag@Deepwood, Nuclearfromthenorth@Deepwood
    Koreanrektingcrew@deepwood, Dcutter@deepwood

Unhappy Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    Don't get me wrong, i think balance as a whole is a joke.
    Occasionally poke my head in the forums from time to time to see what's up. Sadly I see things have not changed\stabilized. I realize balancing and tweaks will always be on-going, however like many, I spent considerable time tweaking and using guides others have put out to get my toons in a solid state.

..about a year ago I stopped playing because of the constant and oft-times radical changes to all the classes [amoungst other things]. This has been the biggest turn off for me even to consider returning to playing.

I want to enjoy game and not waste hrs trying to get back on track with how my main + many alts are change/play now. Guess with only one person working all the classes now- this will not be leveled off any time soon.

BMX
    Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcleros View Post
    Occasionally poke my head in the forums from time to time to see what's up. Sadly I see things have not changed\stabilized. I realize balancing and tweaks will always be on-going, however like many, I spent considerable time tweaking and using guides others have put out to get my toons in a solid state.

..about a year ago I stopped playing because of the constant and oft-times radical changes to all the classes [amoungst other things]. This has been the biggest turn off for me even to consider returning to playing.

I want to enjoy game and not waste hrs trying to get back on track with how my main + many alts are change/play now. Guess with only one person working all the classes now- this will not be leveled off any time soon.
    Everything hinges on what that one person and related click are playing today... Just sayin'.

Sadly, the playerbase is at an all time low in terms of population. This translates to a dismal revenue stream and insufficient funding to hire enough devs to maintain the game properly, let alone bring a viable expac to the few peeps still active. Go figure!

The "Active Player Crisis" is the direct result of the playerbase coming forth and saying current decisions within are unacceptable. Unfortunately, that data is not reviewed and studied in order to bring about change for the better and keep the playerbase active.

As has been stated by Trion employees on this forum many times to many players, "if ya don't like it, go play something else". Translation = Trion's way or the highway... And now we are left with enough acitve players to moderately fill one shard.

There ya have it from Cliff's Notes...

Quote Originally Posted by BMX View Post
    There ya have it from Cliff's Notes...
    Meanwhile many people on this topic still waiting parses or any sort of data where your rogues or anyother class doing close to your primalists with T1 geared.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Meanwhile many people on this topic still waiting parses or any sort of data where your rogues or anyother class doing close to your primalists with T1 geared.
    This is technically impossible unless the rogue is mass padding by cleaving adds or the primalist is semi-afking or playing thru 8000ms to 12000ms latency or you have discovered the worst primalist in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    This is technically impossible unless the rogue is mass padding by cleaving adds or the primalist is semi-afking or playing thru 8000ms to 12000ms latency or you have discovered the worst primalist in this game.
    I know he claimed that like 2 weeks ago yet I'm still waiting to see that most epic rogue ever.

That only happend once when our guildie had insane crit chances when his omnox proc was on him a week ago but it was like when all stars aligned things happen like on this parse which will never gonna happen most times.
    PS: Primalist waitz there is mainly tanks stuff and he doesn't have any good dps fragments/essences and most his gear is preserver.
    Last edited by aileen; 08-26-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Ascendant

I know he claimed that like 2 weeks ago yet I'm still waiting to see that most epic rogue ever.

That only happend once when our guildie had insane crit chances when his omnox proc was on him a week ago but it was like when all stars aligned things happen like on this parse which will never gonna happen most times.
    PS: Primalist waitz there is mainly tanks stuff and he doesn't have any good dps fragments/essences and most his gear is preserver.

Also Tackleberry actually has 65k dps came from cleaving the adds, so his real single target is actually 1.48m. Whereas the primalist as mentioned above did pure full 100% single target of 1.86m.

Even 1.5m was pretty impossible tho my record was 1.46m pure single target there and that was running the Deadeye variant with 100% deadeye crit which was killed off the following reset.

But let's pretend 1.5m was real pure single target dps, the primalist still beat him by a large margin.

Either way I'd LOVE to see him link me a prancing turtle parse of a rogue doing 1.8m on beruhast tho just to prove his point... and I will make it easier for him, I will take a 1.8m dps rogue beruhast parse I will even count all the cleaving as pure single target, too.

Actually now some rogues got their eternal 7, lets see those sweet sweet 1.8m single target even tho I am pretty sure if primalist could pull off 1.86m pure single target now, it will be pretty easy for them to pull 2.0m+ using their new eternal 7 they got this week.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 08-27-2017 at 01:23 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    Also Tackleberry actually has 65k dps came from cleaving the adds, so his real single target is actually 1.48m. Whereas the primalist as mentioned above did pure full 100% single target of 1.86m.

Even 1.5m was pretty impossible tho my record was 1.46m pure single target there and that was running the Deadeye variant with 100% deadeye crit which was killed off the following reset.

But let's pretend 1.5m was real pure single target dps, the primalist still beat him by a large margin.

Either way I'd LOVE to see him link me a prancing turtle parse of a rogue doing 1.8m on beruhast tho just to prove his point... and I will make it easier for him, I will take a 1.8m dps rogue beruhast parse I will even count all the cleaving as pure single target, too.

Actually now some rogues got their eternal 7, lets see those sweet sweet 1.8m single target even tho I am pretty sure if primalist could pull off 1.86m pure single target now, it will be pretty easy for them to pull 2.0m+ using their new eternal 7 they got this week.
    The 2.2mil was not on beruhast. It's for the tall mini boss of NMTD which took only 52sec.

Can't you pull 1.8mil for 50sec fight even with Flaring and lava? Disappointed.

And skid's rogue pulled 1.67mil on Beruhast before NMTD released. As a NB/BD. Sorry I don't have a screenshot for that. But did you think you're the only dps rogue? so funny. As I know, the best dps rogue is Skidrow (He is also best mage and prim). not in your guild.

My 2.2 mil was pulled in 50sec fight. Then why should prims be compared to long long fight after every bursts dps disappeared? so ridiculous.

And I also don't care how much prim will be nerfed cause I can still do exclusive performance. Just wanted to correct some instigative lies.

For the last, I don't wanna hurt someone's feeling but they encourage me to do so. lol
    Last edited by MusclPig; 08-27-2017 at 05:28 AM.
    <Unicef>

Rift Disciple

It's nice to see people like you to here who is not posting with real nickname or any proof, people in our guild does close to rogues by 150-200k max and almost all rogues in our guild (Flinti,Tackleberry and me) having full 15 fragments meanwhile none of clerics,mages,warriors having full and not going for more, you can access our parses on prancing, for the part people copying macros but not understanding how builds working part is stupid as **** either too, you are talking like build making god with analyzing every second and gcd does but we not?

I see you playing all classes, at current state rogues top dps spec 61 NB and its variants, none of that spec or variants can sustain 1.8m with 6th stage of eternal, yea I can burst 2mil to 2.2mil on very first 20sec of fight but after that even if i reach 2nd dark descent cooldown block it won't pass 1.5 or 1.6mil with (6th stage) of eternal unless all blazings i spam on that block hits crit.

That "god" rogue and also he is god of "mages and primalists", if he didn't cleave on beruhast and had 1.67mil parse he must be really lucky because all of his blazings or 90% of them when he was using them with dark descent surely hitted crit so I would love to see that parse either too.

PS: All the primalist lovers not trying to understand, I do not have any problem with any class including primalist is top dps or doing better than rogues (think most of people here), problem is no matter how bad geared or godly geared any primalist at this stage outdps BiS geared any class by far, if any primalist with same stats/gear with me was doing 150-200k more than me, I wouldn't even complain but this looks like not same case with all people in here.

Should I answer same thing. The skill rift min/max requiring is not that difficult. This game is just relying on Stats. (If you wanna say, ""I can beat better geared people of same class!! "", just play in your under league. For the range of skills, You can what I do and I also can what you do).

In this context, I can just only guess that you have too high pride of your number or there are no rogues like him. Yeah. I couldn't answer to PrimalNeedABuffs above your reply about spending wealth on this game. Because actually Skid and I have spent a lot of real things into our account.

Anyway. I dont know your stats but I'll attatch mine and skid's. Mine is with 7th weapon. Skid has 2weeks left.

http://imgur.com/a/TNQl4

If you still think like that you're the only top geared&top skilled one and I'm just saying nonsense, I can't talk more. I don't have screenshot of that 1.67m but for what I'm lying to you. No reason to lie.

repeat. I just love my prim and couldn't stand someone instigate people here with cunning statistics. Or I'm letting you know what you didn't know.
    Last edited by MusclPig; 08-27-2017 at 08:13 AM.
    <Unicef>

Quote Originally Posted by MusclPig View Post
    Should I answer same thing. The skill rift min/max requiring is not that difficult. This game is just relying on Stats. (If you wanna say, I can beat better geared people of same class, just play in your under league. For the range of skills, You can what I do and I also can what you do).

In this context, I can just only guess that you have too high pride of your number or there are no rogues like him. Yeah. I couldn't answer to PrimalNeedABuffs above your reply about spending wealth on this game. Because actually Skid and I have spent a lot of real things into our account.

Anyway. I dont know your stats but I'll attatch mine and skid's. Mine is with 7th weapon. Skid has 2weeks left.

http://imgur.com/a/TNQl4

If you still think you're the only top geared&top skilled one and I'm just saying nonsense, I can't talk more. I don't have screenshot of that 1.67m but for what I'm lying to you. No reason to lie.

repeat. I just love my prim and couldn't stand someone instigate people here with cunning statics. Or I'm letting you know what you didn't know.
    Seems reading comprehensive is not your top skill but let me explain, I didn't say I'm only top geared or anything else like that, I said seeing primalists who has way less gear than me or any other people in most raids doing way better than it. I returned game when free xpac introduced after 2.5 years break from it cuz was nothing to do and here is my stats as well, I'm like 6 weeks away from last eternal and other upgrades (didn't use gedlo as well) gonna happen next week which I'll receive another 1k dex from them.

So what I was saying go prancing you see many people as primalists there yet most of them not having mine or your stats but beating whatever you could do. Hopefully main reason of their high damage will be getting rid of.

PS: I couldn't stop fight at 5:07ish to show same one but if you are curious i can do same parse again and couldn't even try maximizing rotation due to my sons asking stuff all the time (weekend problems )
    Last edited by aileen; 08-27-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Rift Disciple

Seems reading comprehensive is not your top skill but let me explain, I didn't say I'm only top geared or anything else like that, I said seeing primalists who has way less gear than me or any other people in most raids doing way better than it. I returned game when free xpac introduced after 2.5 years break from it cuz was nothing to do and here is my stats as well, I'm like 6 weeks away from last eternal and other upgrades gonna happen next week which I'll receive another 1k dex from them.

So what I was saying go prancing you see many people as primalists there yet most of them not having mine or your stats but beating whatever you could do. Hopefully main reason of their high damage will be getting rid of.

PS: I couldn't stop fight at 5:07ish to show same one but if you are curious i can do same parse again.
    Sorry English is difficult for me and I didnt actually read past pages until my friends told me "someone linked your parse on post and saying something ridiculous."

That's why I am staying on this thread. I mean I didn't have any interests in what you wrote before.

At first, I never have denied that prim is op now.

And I am just reacting to your referring me like " who can pull 1.67m which even I couldn't do? Show me or you're lying. " Don't say you didnt mean it. It implied what I am saying enough.

So I just told you some facts. That's all. I don't wanna fight against anyone even if he is a hard hater of prim, unless he tickles me.

I also wish prim nerf to come soon. So you guys can feel happy.
    Last edited by MusclPig; 08-27-2017 at 08:45 AM.
    <Unicef>

Soulwalker

Top 10 Primalist – 1.85kk to 1.25kk dps

Top 10 Rogue – 1.55kk to 1.2kk dps

Top 10 Cleric – 1.2kk to 886k dps

Top 10 Warrior – 1.2kk to 833k dps

Top 10 Mage – 1.09kk ti 892k dps

https://prancingturtle.com/Session/BossFight/145

I am sorry to say this but primalists as well as rogues do very well. Clerics, warrior and mages need help - just to stay a part of the game. In my option is it more important to push the fallen classes to the level of rogues than nerfing one class how had no problems.
    Last edited by Ora pro nobis; 08-27-2017 at 08:44 AM.
    be realistic let's try the impossible

And I am just reacting to your referring me like " who can pull 1.67m which even I couldn't do? Show me or you're lying. " Don't say you didnt mean it. It implied what I am saying enough.
    I didn't even imply you were lying, I said he either cleaved on that fight or all stars aligned to him and his blazing strikes when he was using dark descent critted 90% of time, trying to understand stuff from your left when your right hears good is weird (thats what we call something like this in my country)

I also wish prim nerf to come soon. So you guys can feel happy.
    As I said and gonna say again if primalist having your,mine,skidrow's,flinti's,tackleberry's,zondron 's or many other geared rogues (giving rogue example cuz primalist is using dex as main stat like rogues) and outdpsing any of us by 200k i wouldn't complain, I played this game on vanilla when rogues had to play one of most ridicilous spec with no addons back in time to be competitive and played when other classes outdps'd rogues on many patches, yet I never complained about such stuff because there was no any occasion like this happend, at this stage primalist is beating all classes by very high margin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ora pro nobis View Post
    Top 10 Primalist 1.85kk to 1.25kk dps

Top 10 Rogue 1.55kk to 1.2kk dps

Top 10 Cleric 1.2kk to 886k dps

Top 10 Warrior 1.2kk to 833k dps

Top 10 Mage 1.09kk ti 892k dps

https://prancingturtle.com/Session/BossFight/145

I am sorry to say this but primalists as well as rogues do very well. Clerics, warrior and mages need help - just to stay a part of the game. In my option is it more important to push the fallen classes to the level of rogues than nerfing one class how had no problems.
    I agree with you and I was discussing it with Tyael but sadly due to stuff like fragments,essences,suffixes, It's hard to compare classes (if all builds was working as intended) but sadly many clerics/mages I saw in game not even bothered with their fragments or many of players reasons of it most people waiting fragments overhaul, some doesn't have time to grind and get plat for upgrading fragments or doesn't wanna buy rex.

Rift Disciple

I didn't even imply you were lying, I said he either cleaved on that fight or all stars aligned to him and his blazing strikes when he was using dark descent critted 90% of time, trying to understand stuff from your left when your right hears good is weird (thats what we call something like this in my country)

As I said and gonna say again if primalist having your,mine,skidrow's,flinti's,tackleberry's,zondron 's or many other geared rogues (giving rogue example cuz primalist is using dex as main stat like rogues) and outdpsing any of us by 200k i wouldn't complain, I played this game on vanilla when rogues had to play one of most ridicilous spec with no addons back in time to be competitive and played when other classes outdps'd rogues on many patches, yet I never complained about such stuff because there was no any occasion like this happend, at this stage primalist is beating all classes by very high margin.

I agree with you and I was discussing it with Tyael but sadly due to stuff like fragments,essences,suffixes, It's hard to compare classes (if all builds was working as intended) but sadly many clerics/mages I saw in game not even bothered with their fragments or many of players reasons of it most people waiting fragments overhaul, some doesn't have time to grind and get plat for upgrading fragments or doesn't wanna buy rex.
    If you say like that, ok I will accept it. Still " the God " is tickling me but I will take you as you didn't mean it. Of course i can misread so.

Just please know that I am not blindly defending prims.

And this is just asking. Are EU's best records same as on that turtle site? On many bosses, there are so many NA records faster than those. I'm using VPN and so lazy to change it for EU clients abd check it
    Last edited by MusclPig; 08-27-2017 at 09:11 AM.
    <Unicef>

If you say like that, ok I will accept it. Still " the God " is tickling me but I will take you as you didn't mean it. Of course i can misread so.

Just please know that I am not blindly defending prims.

And this is just asking. Are EU's best records same as on that turtle site? On many bosses, there are so many NA records faster than those. I'm using VPN and so lazy to change it for EU clients abd check it
    I said god cuz you claimed him as best on all classes , when all people have almost same gear its all about who crits mostly which is RNG so that was sarcasm nothing related with you.

Only few EU guilds upload parses and not all EU guilds except 1 uses more than 1 prima on their fights.

I know you are not defending primalists but the way of your wordings going that toward and some other people took words from it and imply or will imply you are defending.

I tried to convince few other guilds to upload prancing but as I said there is only 1 guild uses many primalists in their kills lately.

Like our guild splitting two groups, if we want to beat all timers we could do as well like on very first day of TD normal mode we got sub-5min kill of tarjulia which was world 2nd kill yet we didn't even try it.
    Last edited by aileen; 08-27-2017 at 09:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast