+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: sick and tired of PERMA nerfs

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Angormage View Post
    I would love to see a video of this parse and whole screen on the screenshot, because that canīt be a realistic parse. Never ever this is only selfbuffed and with these stats
    It is realistic parse, but I doubt anyone will be posting info about it.

Well. It's that time again. See ya'll in a week

sick and tired of PERMA nerfs-keyens-please.jpg
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

BMX
    Rift Disciple

The only motivation is not balance, it's that peeps are having fun and we can't have that now, can we?

I've seen some rogues out performing Primy, so Pftt!

Yes, Primy gets to respec every 5 minutes just because!

What's Keyens and his click playing today becomes the question...

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    It is realistic parse, but I doubt anyone will be posting info about it.
    no ones posting info about it because its much more fun to post crazy undergeared high dps parses without saying what the core of the problem is so that every single spec is essentially nerfed.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    I'm sorry but that's BS. Nobody expected the MW nerf because it honestly doesn't even make sense to nerf MW. MW was never the problem. The problem was legendary scything strike with the talent making it give a 120% damage boost.

Please stop spreading misinformation, and in the future add to the thread with some substance instead of hearsay.

MW nerf ruins a lot of actual 31 point specs for primalist. Those specs won't be competitive now.
    how are you getting 120 % damage boost from scything strike im get what the tooltip says 50 %

Quote Originally Posted by spainiard View Post
    no ones posting info about it because its much more fun to post crazy undergeared high dps parses without saying what the core of the problem is so that every single spec is essentially nerfed.
    Its ok, the devs don't need players to find out whats overperforming and what specs are overpowered, or so im told, so why should it matter that noone is posting it?

/s
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Quote Originally Posted by BMX View Post
    The only motivation is not balance, it's that peeps are having fun and we can't have that now, can we?

I've seen some rogues out performing Primy, so Pftt!

Yes, Primy gets to respec every 5 minutes just because!

What's Keyens and his click playing today becomes the question...
    Possibly you seen expert geared primalist outperformed by t1 geared rogue. On our thursday raid Tyael was playing his alt primalist which had 40k ish attackpower with 5k ish critpower with raid buffs meanwhile I had 60k attackpower with 9k critpower (40%) and had around almost 50% pcrit chance on raid and he outdpsd my 61nightblade on everyfight...

So maybe this would give you an idea how broken is primalist are.
    Last edited by aileen; 08-12-2017 at 11:19 AM. Reason: typo
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Possibly you seen expert geared primalist outperformed by t1 geared rogue. On our thursday raid Tyael was playing his alt primalist which had 40k ish attackpower with 5k ish critpower with raid buffs meanwhile I had 60k attackpower with 9k critpower (40%) and had around almost 50% pcrit chance on raid and he outdpsd my 61nightblade on everyfight...

with 9k CP, how the hell do you have 60k AP? O.o
    When you find out Nixia has a new forum status..........

Quote Originally Posted by Semiso View Post
    with 9k CP, how the hell do you have 60k AP? O.o
    I'm full T1 geared except neck and on raid with vial, whetstones plus with raid buffs i reach 60565 ap...

Here is my expected stats without bard or any other raidwise buff but sigil and gedlo only and add 1k from crystal proc too. DPS meter from expert where i tanked :P btw updated pic seems i used HP sigil when I was casting them fast
    Last edited by aileen; 08-12-2017 at 12:04 PM.

BMX
    Rift Disciple

I enjoy the meter during our raids and watching our primy and rogue toggle on the meter and average par on parses on every fight. Both are par T1 geared and upgrade path. It's all good cause we all get to enjoy pure RNG...

Broken? Can't be any worse than the parked mage... Yes, the lack of proper balance in Rift has been going on a loooonnggg time now with no additional effort in sight to make these things right.
    Again, it's based on what the click is doing this minute, everything else will be promptly nerfed, regardless of class/calling.

Quote Originally Posted by BMX View Post
    I enjoy the meter during our raids and watching our primy and rogue toggle on the meter and average par on parses on every fight. Both are par T1 geared and upgrade path. It's all good cause we all get to enjoy pure RNG...

Broken? Can't be any worse than the parked mage... Yes, the lack of proper balance in Rift has been going on a loooonnggg time now with no additional effort in sight to make these things right.
    Again, it's based on what the click is doing this minute, everything else will be promptly nerfed, regardless of class/calling.
    I'm very curious for parses and stats of your primalist and rogues because as I said Tyael who played another broken spec outdps'd me with stats above, either your rogue using secret broken spec which is unlikely to do same or more than your primalist or your primalist is doing way less than most primas or using utter bs spec.

Check this parse: https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ageDone/194113 paddy who is same geared with tyael did 1.8m on this fight and yes this is another alt.
    or check this parse tyael did 1.45m with given stats above https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ageDone/194313 or check this fight same goes again he does 1.7m on golems https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ageDone/194327.

So If you can provide real datas than utter bs would be good arguments to claim nerfs unnecessary.
    Last edited by aileen; 08-15-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Ascendant

I'm very curious for parses and stats of your primalist and rogues because as I said Tyael who played another broken spec outdps'd me with stats above, either your rogue using secret broken spec which is unlikely to do same or more than your primalist or your primalist is doing way less than most primas or using utter bs spec.

Check this parse: https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ageDone/194113 paddy who is same geared with tyael did 1.8m on this fight and yes this is another alt.
    or check this parse tyael did 1.45m with given stats above https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ageDone/194313 or check this fight same goes again he does 1.7m on golems https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ageDone/194327.

So If you can provide real datas than utter bs would be good arguments to claim nerfs unnecessary.
    Primalist using the Fury Blast lul will easily beat nightblade by more than 400k on Beruhast at near max gear level currently.

I think maybe it's just their primalist that doesn't know how to play that spec if they are having problem beating rogues.

https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...geDone/194113#

I mean damn lol 1.86 million pure single target dps. I'd love to see a Nightblade do that.
    I knew primalist is easily ahead of everyone else but I didn't know it was by that much...

Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 08-15-2017 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    So far the Primalist is 400k to 500k dps ahead of nightblade at current close to bis gear level.

I think maybe it's just their primalist that doesn't know how to play that spec if they are having problem beating rogues.

https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...geDone/194113#

I mean damn lol 1.86 million pure single target dps. I'd love to see a Nightblade do that.

Thanks for sharing.
    I'm not claiming being best rogue around, I was one of good ones and think still one of them but there is many better than me and if there is any prima with stats above I give could easily do 2m I believe which is more than 500k ish at current gear level and stats NB maybe maximum can do 1.4m since mm subsoul variant nerfed and I know few people will get last upgrade of eternals maybe can do 1.45 or even 1.5m after that upgrade still no where or barely close to primas with given stats above. Real problem as i heard lies on how damage modifiers on primalists working like Scything Strike.
    Last edited by aileen; 08-15-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Ascendant

I'm not claiming being best rogue around, I was one of good ones and think still one of them but there is many better than me and if there is any prima with stats above I give could easily do 2m I believe which is more than 500k ish at current gear level and stats NB maybe maximum can do 1.4m since mm subsoul variant nerfed and I know few people will get last upgrade of eternals maybe can do 1.45 or even 1.5m after that upgrade still no where or barely close to primas with given stats above. Real problem as i heard lies on how damage modifiers on primalists working like Scything Strike.
    Nightblade isn't beating primalist unless the paimalist has absolutely no idea wtf he's doing.

And no sorry to tell you, even with Eternal Tier 7, your nightblade rogue still won't be beating Primalist even if the primalist is only using eternal weapon 1 tier lower than you do... They will be doing 2-2.3 million+ dps as soon as eternal weapon 7 hits from what it looks like.

Again, thanks for sharing.

Edit: yes it has something to do with the Legendary Scything 50% bonus damage interaction with 100% bonus damage from Primal Sunder + 90% bonus damage from Molten Wave + their eternal weapon which is pretty much passive proc + all the rest of their bonus.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 08-15-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    Nightblade isn't beating primalist unless the paimalist has absolutely no idea wtf he's doing.

And no sorry to tell you, even with Eternal Tier 7, your nightblade rogue still won't be beating Primalist even if the primalist is using eternal weapon 1 tier lower than you do... They will be doing 2-2.3 million+ dps as soon as eternal weapon 7 hits from what it looks like.

Again, thanks for sharing.
    I know that was what I was trying to say, so Keyens should focus on interaction between damage modifiers rather than nerfing single ability every week for primalist If this continue like this it will be hard to manage till tier2 raids come...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast