+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Antiquissimus

Thread: Predatory Insticts Balance

Soulwalker

Default Predatory Insticts Balance

I think Predatory Insticts is nice to have in many damage builds now, however to balance it in more ways than one a few changes I recommend are these…

- Halving the damage gain on the buff per stacks on non Predator abilities.
    - Updating the tooltips to show Wild Spirits effect within Predatory Insticts passive.
    - Finally let Rapid Evolution reduce the timer on Predatory Instict stacks. From 12 to roughly, 1 stack every 4-6 seconds.

I think these balances can make the spec a bit more fluid, completely make the hybrids of it obsolete, and give us a good heavy hitter to rely on for PvE or PvP to our hearts content.

Please add some feedback, knowing no opinion is perfect is one thing, but it's a step forward to state yours so give your two cents down below!

BMX
    Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Antiquissimus View Post
    I think Predatory Insticts is nice to have in many damage builds now, however to balance it in more ways than one a few changes I recommend are these…

- Halving the damage gain on the buff per stacks on non Predator abilities.
    - Updating the tooltips to show Wild Spirits effect within Predatory Insticts passive.
    - Finally let Rapid Evolution reduce the timer on Predatory Instict stacks. From 12 to roughly, 1 stack every 4-6 seconds.

I think these balances can make the spec a bit more fluid, completely make the hybrids of it obsolete, and give us a good heavy hitter to rely on for PvE or PvP to our hearts content.

Please add some feedback, knowing no opinion is perfect is one thing, but it's a step forward to state yours so give your two cents down below!
    I don't think they will actually balance it carefully and will simply render it lackluster. Sorry bout that, but that's been the result of "balance". It usually goes too far rather than an actual fine tune.

+ Reply to Thread