+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Antiquissimus

Thread: Predatory Insticts Balance

Soulwalker

Default Predatory Insticts Balance

I think Predatory Insticts is nice to have in many damage builds now, however to balance it in more ways than one a few changes I recommend are these…

- Halving the damage gain on the buff per stacks on non Predator abilities.
    - Updating the tooltips to show Wild Spirits effect within Predatory Insticts passive.
    - Finally let Rapid Evolution reduce the timer on Predatory Instict stacks. From 12 to roughly, 1 stack every 4-6 seconds.

I think these balances can make the spec a bit more fluid, completely make the hybrids of it obsolete, and give us a good heavy hitter to rely on for PvE or PvP to our hearts content.

Please add some feedback, knowing no opinion is perfect is one thing, but it's a step forward to state yours so give your two cents down below!

BMX
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Antiquissimus View Post
    I think Predatory Insticts is nice to have in many damage builds now, however to balance it in more ways than one a few changes I recommend are these…

- Updating the tooltips to show Wild Spirits effect within Predatory Insticts passive.
    - Finally let Rapid Evolution reduce the timer on Predatory Instict stacks. From 12 to roughly, 1 stack every 4-6 seconds.

I think these balances can make the spec a bit more fluid, completely make the hybrids of it obsolete, and give us a good heavy hitter to rely on for PvE or PvP to our hearts content.

Please add some feedback, knowing no opinion is perfect is one thing, but it's a step forward to state yours so give your two cents down below!
    I don't think they will actually balance it carefully and will simply render it lackluster. Sorry bout that, but that's been the result of "balance". It usually goes too far rather than an actual fine tune.

BMX
    Rift Chaser

Rogues are op, now what?
    Last edited by BMX; 12-15-2017 at 08:02 AM.

Soulwalker

I just want to point out that primal insticts don't effect non predator abilities at all. Its been that way for a couple months now. Guess they only listened to half of the request lul
    Last edited by Iuisa; 12-15-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Iuisa View Post
    I just want to point out that primal insticts don't effect non predator abilities at all. Its been that way for a couple months now. Guess they only listened to half of the request lul
    True, however a 20% bonus to all Primalist abilities was definitely a must back before its nerf. It made 31 Primal Lord viable far more than it is now and gave a reason to use something other than Vulcanist or another Dervish hybrid that fell out of the sky.

Honestly I feel like it will make its grand return to our arsenal of specs/abilities as being viable Font. However, in the mean time I do thing it will remain nerfed, perhaps tweaked now and then on test servers if interest arises enough for it.

BMX
    Rift Chaser

True, however a 20% bonus to all Primalist abilities was definitely a must back before its nerf. It made 31 Primal Lord viable far more than it is now and gave a reason to use something other than Vulcanist or another Dervish hybrid that fell out of the sky.

Honestly I feel like it will make its grand return to our arsenal of specs/abilities as being viable Font. However, in the mean time I do thing it will remain nerfed, perhaps tweaked now and then on test servers if interest arises enough for it.
    Keyens is out and nobody is doing nerf-a-thon, let alone balance...

+ Reply to Thread