+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xydru

Thread: I need an AoE spec

Default I need an AoE spec

I have been searching for a guide for a pure AoE spec, and the best I can find is one from 3.6. I did not play much in NMT, and don't know what abilities have changed (if any) or how legendary abilities affect that spec. If anyone knows of a guide, or can say whether the 3.6 guide is still viable, please give some insight.
    The strong fight and die, the wise contemplate death and life, but the great know when to choose the right path.

New souls are going to be announced on Friday for Primalists. A good chunk of the souls are going to be redone March 1st with 4.1. You may want to wait a few weeks.
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Quote Originally Posted by Hepatits View Post
    New souls are going to be announced on Friday for Primalists. A good chunk of the souls are going to be redone March 1st with 4.1. You may want to wait a few weeks.
    I still kind of need something to get me through until then, my trash damage is, well...trash.
    The strong fight and die, the wise contemplate death and life, but the great know when to choose the right path.

I've been using 31 Berseker 4 Dervish 4 Typhoon. Legendary PA: Tiger, Deathly Tendrils, No Witnesses, Seismic Smash, and Torrential Rain. I doubt it's the best AoE for Primalist, but I can burst 800k-900k+ or so with it, so it's good enough for me.
    Xydru | Lanaiex
    Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Xydru View Post
    I've been using 31 Berseker 4 Dervish 4 Typhoon. Legendary PA: Tiger, Deathly Tendrils, No Witnesses, Seismic Smash, and Torrential Rain. I doubt it's the best AoE for Primalist, but I can burst 800k-900k+ or so with it, so it's good enough for me.
    Okay, I'll have to try that out. I made a typhoon spec that gets me about 550k sustained, but I'll see how yours works out for me. It's difficult proving I know what I'm doing when I'm only pulling single target dps for trash, and the tank seems to make it a point to pull everything going out of my beacon range, lol.

+ Reply to Thread