+ Reply to Thread

Thread: primalist calling??

Soulwalker

Default primalist calling??

ok its simple, with the new level 70 area is the primalist calling worth it? is it viable as a calling in the old and new area ?
    not too much in too dungeons more world , instant adventures only .
    does it stand up too clerics rouges on even stats with a limited soul tree ?

It's pretty handicapped and buggy, it can do a good amount of stuff but not at it's full potentional atm.
    And it does not have a limited soul tree, it's just unique and different from the other callings.
    I has some Prim guides, some are not outdated and still work in 4.1, check them out in the prim guides section

Rip Bishoujo/Franneliese/Carlli/Trollica

Personally, it is not something I would spend money on, but I did spend plat on it and I am enjoying it currently. Not having a support soul is kind of unfortunate though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort

Soulwalker

Default thanks

me and a friend picked up the primalist this weekend, loving it.
    already hit 70 on the clerics, so rolling back too the start on a new calling, new style tree was intresting.
    loving the primalist we are, having a blast .

I just hit 68 on mine, but with Bishoujo's primalist leveling guide, I have very little problem doing the activities you are looking to do. With the legendary avatar (dervish), you can play (at a small damage loss after 66) totally at range. The heals are instant, spamable, and quite good for a dps spec.

If all you want to do is have fun in the world, and do random zerg grouping, primalist is really fun. The people saying it's bad are referring to endgame min/maxing. The comment on bugs is accurate, but they aren't anything that would keep you from having fun.

+ Reply to Thread