• 4 Post By Bishoujo
  • 3 Post By Gilgad
  • 1 Post By Bishoujo
  • 1 Post By klowdy

Thread: Fix Typhoon Please!

Default Fix Typhoon Please!

Eh hi,
    Since devs show us primalists so much love, wanted to
    Ask you to please fix this quite buggy since forever spec! (And others)

Endless shards skill tree perk, your next turmoil spender within 5 seconds, if you reach full fury or cunning, is supposed to cast your icy shards on the target.

Well it does not. I wanted to make a st/cleave spec using it and it's greatly broken

Also Legendary Torrential rain does less damage than non legendary, which is ridiculous.
    Didnt really look into the reason but remember someone had said the L62 mastery doesnt work on the legendary.

Wtb fix please.

Dont remember anything else atm.

Bugged since pre-release. Known since pre-release. Still not fixed 2 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Bugged since pre-release. Known since pre-release. Still not fixed 2 years later.
    Two years already? Wooh it's been some long time aint it lol.
    I'll try poking Keyens on discord sometime around and see if he's planning to fix it in "near future"

Asked upheaval and reverberations some time ago and he said it's on the list to get fixed,
    So i guess i can hope sometime next year maybe

Well, Keyens did mention this on the stream so guess that's one thing for the better

It's gonna reset cooldown apparently instead of autocasting
    "I changed it so it'd reset cooldown instead of an instant cast because, well, various reasons, well anyways it's fixed. that will allow it to be used in some souls that wasn't really intended but provides a unique synergy"

well, some more love is always good :3
    Thanks Keyens.
    Last edited by Bishoujo; 01-14-2017 at 12:45 AM.

It is disheartening to know they won't be fixing anything with our class, not because they don't care about the class (I hope), but because everything they release that involves the entirety of the game community (mostly LFR) is broken. My favorite classes are primalist and cleric, I don't like Mages in any MMO, and I can't get down with a combo point system. It's sad with my two classes, very few options exist for specs.

+ Reply to Thread