+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sioya
  • 1 Post By Gilgad

Thread: Recommendations for Primalist Spec with ST and Cleave for Group Play

Soulwalker

Default Recommendations for Primalist Spec with ST and Cleave for Group Play

Hello All,

Any recommendations on a Primalist spec with ST and cleave ability? I am looking for a spec for situations in DD for boss fight with multiple targets like Alchemist Braxtepel or the Counsel Geldo. Also, situations like Killthraxus to knock down a few adds around the pillar if needed while still keeping good ST on primary targets. Might even be have possibilities in some WF maps like Blighted for smaller skirmishes.

I read some on Berserker and Typhoon but both were pretty dated. Any help to point me to potential soul combinations would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by MizzerMage View Post
    Hello All,

Any recommendations on a Primalist spec with ST and cleave ability? I am looking for a spec for situations in DD for boss fight with multiple targets like Alchemist Braxtepel or the Counsel Geldo. Also, situations like Killthraxus to knock down a few adds around the pillar if needed while still keeping good ST on primary targets. Might even be have possibilities in some WF maps like Blighted for smaller skirmishes.

I read some on Berserker and Typhoon but both were pretty dated. Any help to point me to potential soul combinations would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Primalists suck don't bother

Quote Originally Posted by Sioya View Post
    Primalists suck don't bother
    This in a nutshell.

Play primalist if you want to pay to play rift handicapped for eternity.

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate
    Munchling - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate

Top White DPS
    R.I.P <Coriolis>

Sigh, that moment even us few primalists dont really like our calling

Thinking of doing a guide for such a build soon enough (still gotta tune the build around to get the best outta it I can), so kind of keep checking I guess

But Listen to Gilgad xD
    I has some Prim guides, some are not outdated and still work in 4.1, check them out in the prim guides section

Rip Bishoujo/Franneliese/Carlli/Trollica

Soulwalker

Thank you all for taking the time to respond. Although not the responses I was hoping to hear, the feedback will help me make my decision to switch to a Primalist main.

Guess I will continue to test the existing souls while Trion completes the next round of tuning for the classes and then determine whether Primalist is a viable option for me.

Colossae@Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by MizzerMage View Post
    Thank you all for taking the time to respond. Although not the responses I was hoping to hear, the feedback will help me make my decision to switch to a Primalist main.

Guess I will continue to test the existing souls while Trion completes the next round of tuning for the classes and then determine whether Primalist is a viable option for me.

Colossae@Faeblight
    Prim has it's high potentionals just that it needs some more love from the devs.
    as I said I'm planning on writing some guides around but RL is being mean
    I has some Prim guides, some are not outdated and still work in 4.1, check them out in the prim guides section

Rip Bishoujo/Franneliese/Carlli/Trollica

+ Reply to Thread