+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dev Request Outside of Battle Bar Adjuster

Default Dev Request Outside of Battle Bar Adjuster

As I said in the title, I would love to see a way to get +Fury or +Cunning outside of combat. Since most specs we have need either full fury or full cunning to start, I would like to have this feature. We can already do this with other specs, but I just hate swapping specs 3 times every few minutes. I don't feel like this would be "OP" mostly because its a feature that already exists, just kinda would make life way easier. Thinking like a General abilities.
    Last edited by Syntrachios; 12-18-2016 at 12:03 AM.
    Papyrusl Asteroathl Syntrachiosl Syntrashiosl Synpai@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Syntrachios View Post
    As I said in the title, I would love to see a way to get +Fury or +Cunning outside of combat. Since most specs we have need either full fury or full cunning to start, I would like to have this feature. We can already do this with other specs, but I just hate swapping specs 3 times every few minutes. I don't feel like this would be "OP" mostly because its a feature that already exists, just kinda would make life way easier. Thinking like a General abilities.
    I second this, but it doesn't seem likely, unfortunately. Though, it isn't too much to ask for, so maybe 4.2 or beyond could bring this about. Fingers crossed.
    The strong fight and die, the wise contemplate death and life, but the great know when to choose the right path.

Been asking since release yadayadayada

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate

R.I.P <Coriolis>

To add to this, can we get auto attacks for dervish set to 35m when avatar is active? It's not a huge chunk of damage, I know, but it would be nice since it is a melee spec, and we miss out on that portion of our damage when forced into range due to boss mechanics.
    The strong fight and die, the wise contemplate death and life, but the great know when to choose the right path.

+ Reply to Thread