+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Harumph
  • 1 Post By Syntrachios

Thread: Primalist Legendary Bugs

Rift Chaser

Default Primalist Legendary Bugs

Since the beta forums are gone, trying to make a list of the legendary bugs. Very possible that I forget some.

DERVISH

Font of Savagery - does not work with "Steadfast Rejuvenation" mastery fixed

Tectonic Spike - does not benefit from talent "Seismic Activity" fixed

Tectonic Spike - does not get range increase from Primal Avatar

Primal Avatar - Incorrectly adding range buff to some skills. Lifewarding Beacon, Beacon of the Drake, Legendary Essence Strike all have a 62m range with the Avatar up

MAELSTROM

Effervescent Blast - gives two reactive abilities when you get a stack of Effervescence. I think one is for the normal ability and on is legendary. fixed

Vaporize - Tooltip says "Increases damage and healing of critical hits by 0%" fixed

Vaporize - also gives double reactive abilities. fixed

Scald - Buffing elemental damage for everyone, not just the caster. [fixed on PTS i think?]

PRESERVER

Cultivate - does not work with "Ethereal Meditation" mastery fixed

Deluge - tooltip says "Your next ability's critical hit chance is increased by 0%"

Deluge - regular version does not give the crit buff

TITAN

Essence Strike - "Indomitable" mastery gives it a 47m range fixed

Essence Strike - doesn't benefit from the +5 range from "Exhileration" mastery (also, it should be spelled exhilaration)

Crystalline Smash - second shield does not get applied if you use Crystalline Smash again within 5 seconds.

Upheaval - does not benefit from "Reverberations" talent fixed

TYPHOON

Torrential Rain - does not work with "Forest Matron" mastery. fixed

Torrential Rain - legendary effect only adds one tick of damage, very weak for a legendary

VULCANIST

Vorpal Salvo - gives two reactive abilities when you have Clarity of Focus stacks fixed
    Last edited by Harumph; 01-25-2017 at 10:54 AM. Reason: updated for fixed stuff

Default helpful thread

Appreciate the post. Helpful to know about that stuff among team Blue

Papyrusl Asteroathl Syntrachiosl Syntrashiosl Synpai@Deepwood

Thanks for that sick shout bro.
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Rift Chaser

That Scald bug is pretty funny. Imagine if we could get all 7 primalists in one raid... 1 million+ dps each!

Shadowlander

Going to add one that i find annoying:

Dervish : Legendary Tectonic Spike do NOT benifit from the increased Range from Primal avatar: Wind Serpent and stays a 20m while everything else is 35m

Default scald bug

believe this is fixed now on PTS

Shadowlander

Found one more:

Legendary Deluge does not seem to grant the % increased critical chance buff based on the number of Blossoms on the target at the time of casting. Furthermore, if resetting build to take another legendary, the regular Deluge stops granting the increased critical chance.

I have tested this in several ways and cannot get that increased crit buff to proc.

Edit: I just resetted my build again and now it seems to work, but not consistently. It only seems to trigger if I am healing myself with it, and the tooltip from the buff says the critical chance is increased by 0%.
    Last edited by Tropikana; 12-19-2016 at 12:00 PM.
    Tropikana@Faeblight
    Tropii@Faeblight

Rift Chaser

Lot of fixes in patch today, so I updated the list. Also added some stuff from this thread, and a few new ones I noticed today

+ Reply to Thread