+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Syntrachios
  • 1 Post By Bishoujo
  • 1 Post By Silken
  • 2 Post By Bishoujo

Thread: WTB ideas, shall i make a 1 button guide or an actual guide?

Default WTB ideas, shall i make a 1 button guide or an actual guide?

Hey peeps.
    So here i am, wanna make a new guide, to put another option other than the Aftershocker around on the forum and also since this forum section is dead.

Just wanna know, should i make an actual guide with rotations and stuff, or have us 8 total people playing Primalist grown so lazy we just wanna play 1 button stuff?
    Thanks.

I am always more than willing to write some updated guides as well, I usually just post those on our guild site because I'm the only primalist in guild and it's for people's alts. By the way I resent that comment, there is at LEAST 9 of us. Geeeez
    Last edited by Syntrachios; 12-13-2016 at 01:15 PM.
    Papyrusl Asteroathl Syntrachiosl Syntrashiosl Synpai@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Syntrachios View Post
    I am more than willing to write some updated guides as well, I usually just post those on our guild site because I'm the only primalist in guild and it's for people's alts. By the way I resent that comment, there is at LEAST 9 of us. Geeeez
    Bbbbbbbut Gilgad left? 9-1=8?
    Or am I missing on some info lol

My God you're right! *cries alone in corner*
    Last edited by Syntrachios; 12-13-2016 at 10:54 AM.
    Papyrusl Asteroathl Syntrachiosl Syntrashiosl Synpai@Deepwood

I play a primalist, I just don't talk much here. I like all the guides! And by the way, thank you to everyone who makes them.
    "I love it!" - Frank Drebin

Telaran

It is your own decision.
    But in my oppinion:

1 Button spec = short guide
    Max dps spec = detailed guide

Reason: everyone who wants a 1 button spec is so lazy, that he anyways donīt read it completely and just copy paste the macros

About the number of primalists in this forum: Many of them only read and donīt write something. Most of them have ingame contacts to ask something. So imo is this the reason for the low numbers here^^.
    Mallgar@typhiria & Malllgar@typhiria (2 Primalists)
    Guild: IMPERA - Deutsche Raidgilde
    Fragen zum Primalisten? Schreibt mich ingame an :-)

Shadowlander

let 1-but. specs to others.. like dementalists, bombers and 1-handed shemales..

i prefer propeler vanila 1 but = 1 ability (shame on me, i had macroed jumpala )

But still as a ST we dont rly have any other options, yee..there are few but at elast -100k in overal dipZz

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoujo View Post
    Hey peeps.
    So here i am, wanna make a new guide, to put another option other than the Aftershocker around on the forum and also since this forum section is dead.

Just wanna know, should i make an actual guide with rotations and stuff, or have us 8 total people playing Primalist grown so lazy we just wanna play 1 button stuff?
    Thanks.

But...but...but if you make a guide, and Primalists start to do more damage, won't that just lead to the nerf bat?

WTB ideas, shall i make a 1 button guide or an actual guide?-nerf-bat-1.jpg

Soulwalker

Personally I like the more detailed guides. But as Mallgar said it's your decision.

My suggestion would be make a detailed guide that includes a 1button macro for lazy people. 😆

I'm also one of those primalists who don't say much on the forums. I really appreciate it when someone takes the time to make a guide, be that a detailed or 1 button one.

Thanks for the feedback!

Going to make a Titan guide next i guess, as stated in my preserver guide.
    Would love to get over to doing them dps guides but my gear are still a bit lacking so will let that for Syntra while i do the less-DPS-more-other-stuff parts

Will be making a detailed guide and a short 1 button section as Xifo suggested.

And the total 8 people playing prima is quite a trending joke dont take it serious

And oh, Anyone interested in a zerker or typhoon guide later? Or you peeps just wanna top them st charts

Soulwalker

Default please

please more guides. some of us really do love our primalist and i will stick with it even when they keep nerfing us. but i do love the guides and being able to make my own changes to my style, usually a little less dmg, but still most of a style that fits how i play. maybe someday they will realize if they stop beating us with the nerf stick more people will spend money to get the class lol

Soulwalker

Default More guides

Add 1 to the total playing primalist. I appreciate you people who write good guides. Figuring out the best way to play is not my strong suit. I'm more than willing to learn from others!

As to what to work on... I'd love an updated Titan guide with some recommendations on Legendary abilities. I have enjoyed tanking on mage, rogue and cleric in the past but haven't yet mastered primalist.

thanks for all you guide writers do!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Silken View Post
    Add 1 to the total playing primalist. I appreciate you people who write good guides. Figuring out the best way to play is not my strong suit. I'm more than willing to learn from others!

As to what to work on... I'd love an updated Titan guide with some recommendations on Legendary abilities. I have enjoyed tanking on mage, rogue and cleric in the past but haven't yet mastered primalist.

thanks for all you guide writers do!
    Well then, good news for you!
    Cause my next guide coming within 2 days (approx.) Is gonna be a titan guide ^^

+ Reply to Thread