+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake
  • 3 Post By Simple Things

Thread: When will the new soul pack be open for testing?

Default When will the new soul pack be open for testing?

Title says pretty much everything :P
    It should be probably in the next 4 months but it would be nice to know when I can update my PTS again

bump of impatience
    Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    I really would like to answer to that, but no matter how hard I try, I find no way to do that without tripping over some of the red lines that are in place here.
    So at least I cannot discuss anything I want here, even though it is not personal, no vendetta, no rant, no trolling - just a couple of facts I dare not mention here.
    QFT

next year.

Telaran

Yeah one of the Dev's said on a recent live stream that no new Primalist souls would be coming this year.

That's perfectly fine since half of the 5 remaining primalists are quitting anyway.

Don't need a viable class if noones left to play it, right? wasted resources when there's so much new broken raidcontent and horribly neglegted, **** pvp content to put 5 bucks into while hardcore investing into trove.

Oh wait, did I just spill the beans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    I really would like to answer to that, but no matter how hard I try, I find no way to do that without tripping over some of the red lines that are in place here.
    So at least I cannot discuss anything I want here, even though it is not personal, no vendetta, no rant, no trolling - just a couple of facts I dare not mention here.
    QFT

Telaran

I'd be more surprised if they did make new souls for Primalist.
    I wouldn't expect any new souls for Primalist at all considering it takes 4-5 months for a QoL change.

Champion of Telara Holyroller12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by esKo View Post
    Yeah one of the Dev's said on a recent live stream that no new Primalist souls would be coming this year.
    I've been hearing rumors about this, but which livestream specifically?
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 08-24-2016 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    I've been hearing rumors about this, but which livestream specifically?
    This one. I have not gone back to watch again, but if memory serves, when asked directly about Primalist souls coming out at 4.0 release, the answer was, "Not at release," and "Not this year."

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley393 View Post
    This one. I have not gone back to watch again, but if memory serves, when asked directly about Primalist souls coming out at 4.0 release, the answer was, "Not at release," and "Not this year."
    Good thing Trion released a broken class without the proper assortment of specs so people would waste money on them I'm sure the 5 people left playing primalist when the new soul packs launch will be very happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    "I don't like what you're saying, so I'mma get triggered and shame you somehow." ~RIFT Forums, 2016

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Aayden View Post
    I'm sure the 5 people left playing primalist when the new soul packs launch will be very happy
    The question if they release new souls for Primalist because just saying they will come next year doesn`t mean they scrap it again or delaying it even further.
    Promises from devs are not much worth these days.

+ Reply to Thread