+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Font of Sublimation consumed by scald.

Soulwalker

Default Font of Sublimation consumed by scald.

"Font of Sublimination is no longer consumed by effects that are already instant at the time you get a proc"

I logged in hopeful that this is the case. Of course it wasn't the case, scald still consumes this proc (even though it is instant with 5 stacks of beacon).

On a side note my interrupt still doesn't work.

Thanks for the reduced damage on vaporise & Excoriate, though! /sarcasm
    Luceee@Zaviel
    Sundayyy@NA

And you thought they would get something right. hehehehehe... jokes on you bruh.
    ~Palmyy@Laethys~
    ~Nefarious MT Primalist
    Nefarious ~ 9/9 MoM(2/2 HM) ~ 4/4 HM CoA, NA #1
    Retired, pending how crap T2 is...

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

This change was part of a series of changes that related to various clearcasting procs available to Primalists, and during one of the revisions this effect (which was intended to remain) was unintentionally removed. It should be fixed in a hotfix soon. I have fixed it locally as of this posting. It is worth noting however that this will only apply to procs of your Font that you receive while Scald is ALREADY instant. If Scald becomes instant while you are sitting on a proc it will still consume Font.
    Systems Designer - Rift
    Warriors and Rogues for life!

Soulwalker

Thanks for the update Keyens. I was really triggered when I logged in today.
    Luceee@Zaviel
    Sundayyy@NA

Rift Disciple

VULCANIST
    * kill Shot will now only consume Font of Sublimination and Skill Shot procs one at a time, rather than both at once.
    This one also consumes both still. Fyi

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhyeyeon View Post
    This one also consumes both still. Fyi
    That patch note is incorrect, and that change was reverted because of unintended use in several hybrid options. Skill shot will consume ALL clear casting effects on cast, as intended.
    Systems Designer - Rift
    Warriors and Rogues for life!

Rift Chaser

Does the cast time reduction from 58 Archon still break Font of Sublimation, or is that fixed now?

Rift Disciple

A guild mate said it was, but i haven't tested it personally.

Soulwalker

A full week later this still has not been fixed. No mention of Primalist in the hotfix notes, and tested it's still consuming the proc. Can you please get it sorted? It's getting boring that Primalist gets nerfed but never gets fixed.

Please
    Luceee@Zaviel
    Sundayyy@NA

Champion

I'm pretty disappointed this didn't go through for the week. I did notice a lack of tuning in general though, since runeshaper was the only soul that got touched. Perhaps plans are in place to make a large group of class/spec changes/fixes at once?

Rift Disciple

i've stopped playing primalist altogether.

been playing and learning rogue. being in melee for top dps is sometimes hard but atleast all my skills work as intended.

Wake up slackers We need a hotfix nao!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Boxsmith View Post
    I'm pretty disappointed this didn't go through for the week. I did notice a lack of tuning in general though, since runeshaper was the only soul that got touched. Perhaps plans are in place to make a large group of class/spec changes/fixes at once?
    There are a bunch of changes up on the PTS now. Main change looks like the 16% AP/WD talents are going down to 8%. Dervish and Vulcanist talents higher up are getting some buffs to compensate. For example, Dervish now gets +15% to air damage instead of +10%.

A lot more changes than that, just don't feel like going through and listing them all.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Harumph View Post
    There are a bunch of changes up on the PTS now. Main change looks like the 16% AP/WD talents are going down to 8%. Dervish and Vulcanist talents higher up are getting some buffs to compensate. For example, Dervish now gets +15% to air damage instead of +10%.

A lot more changes than that, just don't feel like going through and listing them all.
    I really hope these changes don't come through... I don't think many people would want to play Jumpalist for the rest of the expansion.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Harumph View Post

I mean, pretty much every dps spec takes advantage of the 16%s from two other trees, so this is going to be a huge loss across the board, even for vulcanist and dervish, which are arguably underpowered as it is for many fights.

Even if they do buff high tree abilities enough to compensate for the 16% AP/WC loss from the two other trees, it would only succeed in severely nerfing maelstrom (assuming they don't do a similar thing with high tree maelstrom skills) and potentially killing vulstrom, and while arguments can be made for them being overtuned, without them primalist returns to the non-raid obscurity it was in before the release of maelstrom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast