+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Titan quality of life suggestions

Default Titan quality of life suggestions

Apologies if a thread like this already exists, just wanted to point out a few things that would make Titan less frustrating to play.

1. Increase the duration of Creeping Vines to 15 seconds.
    I feel like most other DoTs in the game are 15+ seconds and it's a bit irritating to feel like I'm refreshing this one so often.

2. Make Earthquake a GTAE (preferred) or make it so that it pulses around you and moves with you (other option).
    The fact that it just drops wherever you happen to be standing at the moment and stays there makes it a pain to position it correctly.

Will come back and add more later if I can think of any, but there are two things that really stand out to me that could use a little tweak.

Look at the primalist bug discussion and think again how likely fixes/qol/changes are apart from the obvious maelstrom nerfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    I really would like to answer to that, but no matter how hard I try, I find no way to do that without tripping over some of the red lines that are in place here.
    So at least I cannot discuss anything I want here, even though it is not personal, no vendetta, no rant, no trolling - just a couple of facts I dare not mention here.
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by Soulshield View Post
    Ah thank you, did not see this thread. I'll move my suggestions there.

+ Reply to Thread