+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lethaemis
  • 1 Post By Vitli

Thread: My 1st custom character

Soulwalker

Default My 1st custom character

I wanted something different so put together what may be a unique character to me (hopefully), based on the primalist souls.
    From left to right the soul tree is Dervish (2), Maelstrom (31) and Vulcan (6). It plays to my style of play, and I find it fun. It's also useful for different attacks from level 1 upwards, it has around 4 different attacks at first. All of which are based around fire, and you quickly learn that it's obvious where you are with the flames flying around.
    I've taken this character to level 65 now, and would like to see it as a basic character for others. I think it has what it takes to be adopted, but that's not for me to decide. I tried adding a screenshot, but failed as I'm not used to this forum. I originally called it a Stormfury, but will rename it to Flame Weaver and hopefully that name hasn't been taken.
    The character plays well for me, it is good in support with all the ranged spells. It fights pretty well in melee on 1 to 1 and the first 4 spells on my toolbar are fairly quick firing ones (Fury Blast, Lashing Wind,Seismic Smash and Vorpal Salvo), and holds its own against most creatures I've come up against. It only has 1 real aoe spell, and that's Molten Wave which you have to build up to, although it's useful and better than none. Main role I use it for is dps.
    If you try it out, have fun. It's not the biggest hitter about, but it does cause plenty of damage especially in a group with others to heal and screen you.

Hate to burst your bubble, but your spec isn't something new. It is one of the cookie cutter specs for raiding primalist. It also happens to be the top dps spec for primalist(and solo spec for that matter lulz).
    Last edited by Lethaemis; 05-10-2016 at 12:10 PM.
    12/12 -- 15/15 -- 9/9
    Comet Of Ankhet -- 2/4HM
    Lethaemis@Laethys 1600 Primalist

Soulwalker

Default Specs

Thanks for that, off to try again.

+ Reply to Thread