+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Primalist Bug Report & Feedback

Default Primalist Bug Report & Feedback

***UPDATED 06/11***

So as a continuation of Liths bug thread here I've decided to continue it as his hasn't been updated in months and he no longer plays (much).

Put all the bugs you find here and I will make this post bigger and bigger with all of them Please post all bugs in the feedback threads so the devs can see them there, this particular page is made for those that do not have the time to scroll through tons of pages of feedback for bugs that are already known so they can refine the feedback that they wish to provide the devs with.

These are copy-pasted from posts in this thread only and may not be my findings. I'll get in contact with the people finding the bugs to see how to reproduce them if applicable.

If you have more to contribute to a specific bug you see here, like how to replicate it, please post about it or PM me so I can add it to the list.

Dervish Bugs:
    - Interrupt Scirocco has diminishing returns on it even in pve.
    - Whirling Dervish makes you immune to Ethereal Pocket on Arisen Arrak.
    - Shifting Wind makes you unable to die for the full 10s duration during Arisen Arrak if you have the immune debuff during the Lady Justice phase.
    - Zephyr stacks with other movement passive buffs essentially meaning you can make a soul with capped movement speed all the time. (Intended?)
    - Whirling Dervish does not always hit the target you are targetting. Is an issue on fights where you have unlimited range IE: Enigma, or multiple immune objects around the boss with an extended hit box IE: Lord Arak, resulting in zero damage which cannot be avoided.
    - Squall does not work on the Slime add in Empyrean Core on the 3rd boss. (Intended?)
    - Zephyr does not stack with other primalist zephyrs and they turn off, extremely annoying.

Intended:
    - Squall does not apply to multiple targets

Titan Bugs:
    - Primal Tether lasts 10 seconds instead of 20, it has unlimited range not 40m and can teleport people wielding objects in PVP.
    - Primal Avatar: Ram has no healing reduction in PvP. (Intended?)
    - Epicenter does not force the targets pulled to attack you, it forces the targets closest to you in combat to attack you. (Intended?)
    - Epicenter does not work on the slime add in Empyrean Core on the 3rd boss. (Intended?)
    - Lifewalk has 20m range outside pvp and 30m range inside PvP.
    - Earthquake does not hit The Enigma even with the range buff.
    - Lifewalk with no target targetted becomes a GTAE, if you are hit, you automatically target the person hitting you, thus you not being able to use it as a GTAE and will teleport to your unintended target outside of your control.
    - Lifewarding Beacon scales with nothing it`s just a flat value(depending on lv). Solution: Make it 3% max Health or flat value choosing the highest value

Notes:
    Font of Retaliation

The tooltip does not describe it well. First, turning on titanic spirit reduces the healing tooltip by 80%, but I don't think it actually reduces the healing. Also, here's what Font of Retaliation actually does:
    Heals for X over 6 seconds after a block. Stacks up to 3 times. Target takes Y damage over 6 seconds after a block. Stacks up to 3 times. It does not matter where the block comes from, the damage over time effect is always applied to your current target.

Vulcanist Bugs:
    - Lava lance has some diminishing returns on it even in pve.
    - Molten wave can be "Dodged" or can "Missed" in pvp. (Intended?)
    - Skill shot can still sometimes bug out and not be able to be cancelled.
    - Font of Wit doesn't overwrite other Font buffs (Vitality, Savagery...)

Intended:
    - Molten wave does not benefit from range boosts.
    - Beacon of the Drake does not benefit from range boosts.

Preserver Bugs:
    - You can Invigorate without LoS.
    - Deluge shield double dips on crits in PVE, IE: 50k Crit heal will shield 100k. The same thing happens in PVP, however a critted Deluge will do literally no shielding as the shield gets PVP reduced twice.
    - Inundate is not flagged as a water ability. Not working with Font of Sublimation.
    - Serenity and Inundate absorb has no weapon dps scaling.
    - Resilient Growth can't crit. (intended?)

Notes: Also instead of giving Serenity a weapon dps scaling it should just go off-gcd with the current value due to the new effect of the spell...you don`t want to use a heal(the heal from Serenity is a wasted gcd) then you don`t have to heal to just amplify your next Deluge(which can now crit for 153k shield(damn shield cap)).

With the fixes and increase to Resilent Growth(aps boost) you may see more often a Preserver as a tank healer in raids.

Intended:
    - You can use Deluge and Invigorate while debilitated.
    - Primal Avatar: Deer Spirit does not force crit the 10 cultivates applied from the ability.

Typhoon Bugs:
    - When you use an ability that has a bonus modifier when used on 3 or less targets, the damage is done in more than one instance and each of those instances will consume and proc font of frenzy resulting in much lower than intended damage. so first instance will target 3 mobs and you get 3 stacks of font, next instance will consume those 3 and give another amount, etc until up to 8 targets are hit. (i think this is done in 3 total instances the first two going to 3 targets and the last hitting 2).
    - Shattered Fragments does not increase targets affected by Icy Shards, it is still only 4.
    - Tooltip or damage on Tsunami from Typhoon is wrong, does about half the damage per tick as the Tooltip says it should be doing.
    - Endless shards does not work.
    - All procs of Icy Shards are considered individual hits, so reflect mechanics will kill you. (Intended?)
    - Hurricane benefits from Focused Power.
    - Gale force has diminishing returns.
    - Icy shards does not get buffed by any range increase boosts. (Intended?)

Berserker Bugs:
    - Planar Spout is not doing the correct amount of damage. It does the total damage over the duration instead of each second.
    - Condensed Wrath is not reducing dmg of st abilities if you have additional Wrath stacks.
    - Primal Avatar Tiger is not granting Restrained Fury stacks.

Maelstrom Bugs:
    - One of the talents involving Pressurize(I'm fairly certain it's Burst of Steam) is proccing Resilient Soul which means constant 8% damage reduction.
    - Instant cast procs from Font of Sublimation does not work on Thaalgur in IGP.
    - Drown still has travel time and doesn't debilitate the target.
    - Font of Sublimation procs gained while casting can be consumed by EB(and probably the other cast spells) at the end of their cast. Pretty much the same issue EP had on pts probably.
    - If you apply Pressurize to immune targets(no dot on target) it still behaves like it was applied and can proc EP but not the Font.
    - Slow Burn can`t be triggered unless you spent one point in the talent Burst of Steam.
    - Inundate is not flagged as a water ability. Not working with Font of Sublimation. (intended?)
    - Drown's Interrupt is not working after travelling a certain distance(not tested how far it can fly) but in melee range it works well...just pretty bad if you can`t interrupt at range in a range spec especially with the travel time.

General Bugs:
    - Return to Harmony STILL sometimes fails to apply when leaving combat. It usually happens when respawning or when the buff is unapplied.
    - Primalists for whatever reason STILL take ~20% more damage from every hit compared to everyone else.

Mastery Bugs:
    - Ancestral Force reads as 40m range.
    - "I'm almost 1000000% certain the masteries do not take weapon damage into account properly, making them do much less damage. They seem to scale with AP the same as other classes however." - Lith
    - This entire ignored thread.
    Spoiler!

Planar Attunement bugs:
    - Relentless Pursuit tooltip claims it is on GCD, however it is off GCD.
    - Resilient Hide tooltop claims it is on GCD, however it is off GCD.

Item issues:
    - Certain Greater essences are not proccing at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxPW...ature=youtu.be it appears to be the critical hit buff in particular, but could be more.
    - We don't have an Ice Berserker proc.

Quality of Life/Suggestions

- Nerfing Ethereal Beam in PVP, however balancing the rest IE: Removing Skill shot nerf.
    - Adding CC and Utility to specs.
    - Getting a rework on stalled.
    - Giving Titan a spammable AOE cleave such as Icy Cleave that is in the Titan tree.
    - Separate the range buff from Primal Avatar: Wind Serpent to a separate ability on a 30s cooldown.
    - Giving Dervish a second break free or making Rockslide remove movement imparing effects.
    - Also a 80% aoe dmg reduction for Beacons over all would be nice if you again and again put in aoes which can kill this stuff(Vulcanist,Titan,Maelstrom).
    Last edited by Gilgad; 06-10-2016 at 06:51 PM.

Shadowlander

Good job gathering them all in one place.

I don't have anything important to add, only minor issue that comes to my mind is that neither Epicenter (Titan pull) nor Squall (Dervish pull) work on the slime add in Empyrean Core NTE.
    Last edited by Caitise; 02-22-2016 at 02:57 AM.

Sword of Telara

Last time I played my primalist, resilient hide (war PA) was off GCD yet the description did not say so.
    Spellbook@Greybriar
    Rejuvenation@Greybriar

Telaran

Almost every class has a hybrid with top movement speed 100% of the time, so I don't really see that as an issue
    Vmannn@Greybriar aka PvP God - Level 65 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Viziro View Post
    Almost every class has a hybrid with top movement speed 100% of the time, so I don't really see that as an issue
    Not all classes and not to the same capacity as primalist, tested it with guildies.

Can I get a PURGE with vulcanist please...

Updated:

Preserver:
    - Deluge shield double dips on crits in PVE, IE: 50k Crit heal will shield 100k. The same thing happens in PVP, however a critted Deluge will do literally no shielding as the shield gets PVP reduced twice.

Preserver:
    Idk if it`s a bug or intended that Primal Avatar of the Deer Spirit does not apply the 100% crit to the cultivate you apply on 10 group members.
    Last edited by Soulshield; 03-02-2016 at 01:03 AM.

Updated:

Titan:
    - Lifewalk has 20m range outside pvp and 30m range inside PvP.

Telaran

Titan's Earthquake cannot hit The Enigma even with the Range Buff.
    Grughur Grughar Grughir
    <Nephilim> @Greybriar 3/4 HM CoA

Vulcanist: Molten Wave and Summon Beacon both don`t get the 5m range increase from the mastery makes Vulcanist pretty useless for Crucia HM :P

Updated:

Titan:
    - Earthquake does not hit The Enigma even with the range boost.

Vulcanist:
    - Molten wave does not benefit from range boosts. (intended?)

Maybe it's just me but Earthfalls animation seems to delay the last hit a bit behind the actual end of the channel.
    Now other channels taught me to watch the damage appear, which causes a bit of delay in rotation with this ability though.
    Of course it also appears that the first tick delays itself the same way, would probably help to just take the animation off sync with the damage and have it do damage on press in the same interval to make it seem less clunky.

Just my 2c.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    I really would like to answer to that, but no matter how hard I try, I find no way to do that without tripping over some of the red lines that are in place here.
    So at least I cannot discuss anything I want here, even though it is not personal, no vendetta, no rant, no trolling - just a couple of facts I dare not mention here.
    QFT

Dervish: Squall debuff can only applied to one target at the same time.

Updated 04/07

Titan:
    - Lifewalk with no target targeted becomes a GTAE, if you are hit, you automatically target the person hitting you, thus you not being able to use it as a GTAE and will teleport to your unintended target outside of your control.

Dervish:
    - Squall can only be applied to one target at a time (intended?)
    - Zephyr does not stack with other primalist zephyrs and they turn off, this NEEDS to be removed as it is an 8% dmg loss on air abilities if you do not have zephyr up.

Incoming a load of maelstrom bugs, yayyy!
    Last edited by Gilgad; 04-06-2016 at 07:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast