+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skill Shot PVP Nerf

Default Skill Shot PVP Nerf

Why is skill shot a 50% pvp nerf when it hits for 10k on the crit every 10 seconds, meanwhile cinder burst can hit 25k on the crit and can be used at random?

Outside of Ethereal beam our next highest hit is ~15k from a Dual-Singletarget Molten Wave after avatar, which we can do every minute, IF it is only 1 person, IF it doesn't miss or the player doesn't dodge all 6 molten waves. Outside of that it is 10k from a skill shot (Outside avatar, which is ~12k.) Outside that vorpal salvo hits for ~7k (8-9k during avatar).

We have literally no CC (If you want to count a root as some op cc, or relentless pursuit, go ahead.)

We have literally no survivability.

We take more damage then other classes.

We can't stack molten waves over and over and over again, you nerfed molten wave and skill shot at the same time, I understand nerfing molten wave because previously you could get 4 off in a row which was pretty nuts. But now there is no reason to have the pvp nerf on skill shot.

On top of this we don't even get ice zerker procs from Warmonger gear, there is literally no incentive to get it outside of the proc.

I really don't understand.
    Last edited by Gilgad; 01-13-2016 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Why is skill shot a 50% pvp nerf when it hits for 10k on the crit every 10 seconds, meanwhile cinder burst can hit 25k on the crit and can be used at random?

Outside of Ethereal beam our next highest hit is ~15k from a Dual-Singletarget Molten Wave after avatar, which we can do every minute, IF it is only 1 person, IF it doesn't miss or the player doesn't dodge all 6 molten waves. Outside of that it is 10k from a skill shot (Outside avatar, which is ~12k.) Outside that vorpal salvo hits for ~7k (8-9k during avatar).

We have literally no CC (If you want to count a root as some op cc, or relentless pursuit, go ahead.)

We have literally no survivability.

We take more damage then other classes.

We can't stack molten waves over and over and over again, you nerfed molten wave and skill shot at the same time, I understand nerfing molten wave because previously you could get 4 off in a row which was pretty nuts. But now there is no reason to have the pvp nerf on skill shot.

On top of this we don't even get ice zerker procs from Warmonger gear, there is literally no incentive to get it outside of the proc.

I really don't understand.
    I grinded for the warmonger bow and the 5% bonus dps set bonus. But the zerker proc would be nice to have. Add it to a 2 hand wep as a single proc without icy shards (zerker is the only one that matters anyway). Or just move the proc to warmonger ranged weps so it is available to all classes and update the pvp trinkets to count towards the 3/3 5% dps set bonus.
    Allegory@Deepwood
    Nuances@Deepwood R.I.P <Nephilim>

Default agree with OP

With MM being able to hit with Deadeye Shot and Empowered Shot harder than SS and much more frequent, the nerf makes no sense for a ranged dps comparison.

+ Reply to Thread