+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Horgrym
  • 1 Post By Fraser 2k10

Thread: Dervish Tuning Changes Incoming..

Default Dervish Tuning Changes Incoming..

Posted a little bit ago in PTS section of forums: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5154259

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hawk View Post
    Hi all,

While we all love our spinning overlords, Dervish has been doing a bit too much damage on live in recent days. The following changes are up on PTS now:

- Lowered Shearing Winds from 100% weapon damage per talent point down to 80% weapon damage per talent point.
    - Reduced Dervish damaging abilities (other than Lashing Wind and Seismic Smash) by ~5.8%

Please feel free to test this out and throw parses up. I know damage reductions are never fun to experience, but hopefully you can all appreciate the goal of keeping all DPS fairly equitable in terms of their damage potential.
    I would post feedback/commentary/parses on his original thread. Just wanted to link here so no one missed the 411.
    Last edited by arbaal; 12-14-2015 at 03:26 PM.

Thank you for posting this. I usually don't keep up with the DEV tracker. Time to change that.
    Niriena, Kearlet, Smilely, Rium

Plane Walker

That sucks, they have pretty low survivability and still don't hit as hard as my paragon for example..and now being nerfed?

I really regret paying for primalist. It's boring - 6 souls and half the points half the abilities and very little hybrid action, still buggy, squishy as turd and slowly having its DPS lowered.
    Tbh I only play mine cos I don't want to admit I made a mistake buying it...but its time to be honest with myself I think.

Telaran

85k thats about average... Dervish looks high a lot of the time because whirling dervish hits other random stuff.

Dont screw over the only fun spec primalist has....

Would be nice if the dev doing the nerfing actually played Dervish, and wasnt subject to those crying in his ear. IF there was a nerf it should have been to just Whirling Dervish not EVERY OTHER skill.

I call this the clueless dev nerf.

Edit: I hope this isnt because of PVP changes, but then again devs would nerf their own mother just to make people stop crying.
    Last edited by Dahbee; 12-16-2015 at 11:36 AM.
    "Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode." TrollBait goes here.
    Dahbee's Law: No matter what gets discussed, voted on, or put into the game, someone will whine.
    Dahbee's Law #2: A good gnome is a dead gnome.

If you are going to nerf our dps specs, at least give us some ****ing utility. *Hint vulcanist hint*

soo , is red hawk still buffing clerics dps then? or was this to compansate for the "low" dps clerics produse...

AndyTheDandy 65 primalist, Andyboii 65 Warrior, Handy 65 Rogue
    T1 cleared, 10/11 HK,4/4 iGP&HM,2/9 MoM www.harshmallows.me, http://www.twitch.tv/andyboiihm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KudzauqnzB8

would have preferred seeing a nerf to just earthfall and whirling dervish instead of all the sustain stuff, but I guess the hybrid needed a nerf too or something.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

+ Reply to Thread