+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was fun till 60

Default Was fun till 60

I don't know what is wrong but suddenly once I hit level 60 I am getting shipped on by everything.

like literally can't even survive against lower level mobs when 2 hours ago, and 1 level ago i was nuking 2-3 at a time the same level as me.

did this hot fix decide to say F U primalists? or what?

( i am a vulcanist ) I for whatever reason can't do enough damage to kill them before my soggy piss paper armor fails me.

Yes I have a hybrid spec and yes i have a tanking/ haling spec. they are not fairing any better.
    HotGarbage | Healer | PRIME

honestly i dont have any issues killing post 60, im 63 now and i run full dervish dps and kill 5-6 mobs subsequently before i need to drink. When i need to kill an elite i use 18 titan rest dervish and spam away and finish fight on 90% hp.

Telaran

Make sure your gear is updated.
    If it's up to date i'm not sure what you're doing wrong then

My only guess would be you're taking on too many targets. All of the NTE mobs hit much harder. Vulcanist is only good for handling 2 to 3 targets at a time, put at least 5 points in preserver.

Get some decent gear crafted, most of the crafted blues above 60 can be upgraded to 65 version anyway, this will help you later on getting into experts.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Got a 63 primalist now...updated gear to crafted blues, 560 some odd hit and not too many problems with 2 or 3 mobs in Goboro - preserver offspec. No problems with elites either (am vulcanist). Might just need updated gear + focus. Have about 50ish k HP atm.
    ♥,
    Sylverlune
    Goodbye my lovely alts, I knew you well
    My Ascend-A-Friend code: 2HRDPTLT2WTFDTWM6GDP
    *It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!* - REM

hey, sorry for the rage.lol I was really angry.

I think part of it was the awful gear. I realized i still had a sigil from the starter zone T_T because I leveled so quickly I didn't get a new one, woops.

I am still finding some mobs to hit excessively hard but im joing going into my healing spec for it and whittle it down if necessary.
    HotGarbage | Healer | PRIME

+ Reply to Thread