+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Dev_Orren
  • 1 Post By arbaal

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Lack of Favor weapons

Soulwalker

Default Lack of Favor weapons

I like to level through PvP. I normally grab the available favor weapon each tier. The only favor weapons available for Primalist are range which they don't use.

Stormy

Someone mentioned this the other day and it was noted that they'd add in weapon(s) although Ocho specifically stated for level 50, so I'm not sure...

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

This week's update will have Primalist weapons that can be purchased with Favor. There will be Primalist weapons for levels 10 - 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Dev_Orren View Post
    This week's update will have Primalist weapons that can be purchased with Favor. There will be Primalist weapons for levels 10 - 50.
    Will we see Freelancer upgrade paths changed to not require Walord and Myrmidion accelerators? The lvl 60 weapons are still avail along with the upgrade parts.. Just not the marks to buy the Empowered Cells

Quote Originally Posted by arbaal View Post
    Will we see Freelancer upgrade paths changed to not require Walord and Myrmidion accelerators? The lvl 60 weapons are still avail along with the upgrade parts.. Just not the marks to buy the Empowered Cells
    It looks like "Mercenary Equipment Cache" is devoid of any items for Primalist.
    Last edited by Riane; 10-12-2015 at 08:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread