+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bug Report thread

Berserker
    -Primal Avatar: Tiger doesn't lock focus bar in place (Better to remove it from Tooltip, rotation works out well without this)
    -Chill of Death sometimes works and sometimes doesn't
    -Power Struggle - Only Restrained Fury Works, Calculated Action can only be applied through Primal Avatar: Tiger. Neither have a timer and stay up once applied even out of combat.
    Last edited by Waseem2k; 09-18-2015 at 05:19 PM.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #47
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Waseem2k View Post
    Berserker
    -Primal Avatar: Tiger doesn't lock focus bar in place (Better to remove it from Tooltip, rotation works out well without this)
    -Chill of Death sometimes works and sometimes doesn't
    -Power Struggle - Only Restrained Fury Works, Calculated Action can only be applied through Primal Avatar: Tiger. Neither have a timer and stay up once applied even out of combat.
    1) removed it from the tooltip.
    2) Fixed
    3) Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavarious View Post
    -Whirlpool - Deals damage even thou there is no mention of it in the soul tree or tooltip.

-It also pulls a total of 3 times from what I can tell which I'm not sure if that's intended.

-Icefall - Reads 40m range and is able to be used from 40m while in cunning. However the AoE effect will still be on you. The ST requires you to be melee range and can't be used from 40m.
    -Corpsefall also reads 40m

Default quest npc has vanished

I am not sure if addresses elsewhere but some quest npcs in PTW are invisible - Gemt Bat and Naiz Bat show up as lovely blue ticks for me but are nowhere to be seen in Woe...

Woe is well named lol

Quote Originally Posted by AtoningUnifex View Post
    I am not sure if addresses elsewhere but some quest npcs in PTW are invisible - Gemt Bat and Naiz Bat show up as lovely blue ticks for me but are nowhere to be seen in Woe...

Woe is well named lol
    You wanna make a post in the PTS section as this has nothing to do with Primalist.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ic-test-shard/

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #51
    Rift Team

Since there isn't a general Primalist thread and I don't want to make a new one for folks to keep track of... putting in general Primalist changes in this thread.

Updates:

*Replaced Primalist Mastery Damage 4 with a new ability similar in function with a secondary effect.
    *Replaced Primalist Mastery Movement 3 with a new ability similar in function with a secondary effect.
    *Fixed an issue where Return to Harmony could cause the Focus bar to get into a broken state where procs wouldn't happen.

sorry for lack of in-depth updating for this thread and lack of parses, I have been getting ready for a wedding this weekend and am now back in town

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Updates:[/B][/I][/U][/SIZE]
    *Replaced Primalist Mastery Movement 3 with a new ability similar in function with a secondary effect.
    The mastery secondary effect is currently causing morbid slash to apply ethereal corruption to 5 targets every time it is used, regardless of if ethereal corruption was already applied or not. It also is not applying it to 5 "additional" enemies, it is applying it to 5 enemies (the one you hit, and 4 closest targets)

Also Primalist mastery active 3 seems to have been reduced in damage significantly. The tooltip is lower than before, and the damage it actually does is about half what the now lower tooltip reads.
    Last edited by Orangu; 09-21-2015 at 03:16 PM.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

I don't know if it's just me, but there seems to be a huge delay between your weapon swinging and the attack executing. Extremely noticeable with Precision bolt.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #55
    Rift Team

I don't know if it's just me, but there seems to be a huge delay between your weapon swinging and the attack executing. Extremely noticeable with Precision bolt.
    This will be fixed tomorrow when PTS updates. Precision Bolt is going back to 1s cast time. I hot loaded PTS for the Vulcanist changes so there may be some oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    This will be fixed tomorrow when PTS updates. Precision Bolt is going back to 1s cast time. I hot loaded PTS for the Vulcanist changes so there may be some oddness.
    ya it's pretty entertaining at least lol

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Dervish
    -Thunderhead - still not working properly, only provides 14% when it actually kicks in (should be 15%) otherwise it provides the following.

1 stack 3%
    2 stacks 5%
    3 stacks 8%
    4 stacks 11
    5 stacks 13%

These are the most common numbers I see, its not always the same.

-Cyclicism (Cunning) - This does not work at all, the buff shows up but the increased crit chance is not applied.

-Cyclicism - Both Cunning and Fury have the same Icon. Should get the designer to grey out the red for cunning and blue for Fury.

Dervish and Vulcanist
    -Tectonic Spike and Vorpal Salvo basically have the same icon, Tectonic Spike just has a white-ish background.
    Last edited by Waseem2k; 10-01-2015 at 08:22 AM.

Dervish
    -Cyclicism (Cunning) - This does not work at all, the buff shows up but the increased crit chance is not applied.
    For reference you are getting the 6% crit. The reason it does not show up in the stat sheet is because it only applies to damaging abilities and not all abilities.
    12/12 -- 15/15 -- 9/9
    Comet Of Ankhet -- 2/4HM
    Lethaemis@Laethys 1600 Primalist

Quote Originally Posted by Lethaemis View Post
    For reference you are getting the 6% crit. The reason it does not show up in the stat sheet is because it only applies to damaging abilities and not all abilities.
    Seems like you're right, but this isn't what the tooltip says.

Berzerker
    -Creeping Doom not applying a dot anymore, just does damage when cast.
    -Morbid Slash won't refresh Ethereal Corruption on your target, but it does refresh on the 5 extra targets due to its spread mechanic. Either this effect needs an icd or it needs to refresh it on the target as well.
    -Underworld shards still resetting with 1 gcd of either Corpsefall or Icefall

Dervish
    -When target is immune to squall the rolling text says "Sergeants Order"
    -Rockslide's range issue is fixed but the text still says "Clear the Breach"
    -Need to re-word Savage Twister's tooltip "Deals more damage the closer you are to perfect harmony when cast"
    -The secondary Tremor buff now correctly says 3% but the overall effect is still only providing 14%
    -The Tremor buff that provides crit should be renamed to Thunderhead
    -Cyclicism (Cunning) still not providing any crit on the stat sheet. Not sure if this is intended, can you confirm plz Vladd?

Vulcanist
    -Stroke of Brilliance - re-word thetooltip "Damage is increased by up to 100% the closer you are to perfect harmony"
    -Slagged / Skill Shot - Same as Morbid Slash and Ethereal Corruption above.
    -Molten Wave still says up to 0 enemies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast