+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bug Report thread

Quote Originally Posted by Orangu View Post
    is slagged in the same category as the archon non-phys debuff? I never seem to be able to have slagged in raid even with no clerics apply their debuff.
    The one inquisitor can apply manually is in the same category as the archon/bard non-phys debuff. So if that's the one you're talking about in regards to no cleric in raid to overwrite, then yes it would be.

is slagged in the same category as the archon non-phys debuff? I never seem to be able to have slagged in raid even with no clerics apply their debuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by InflatablePanda View Post
    The one inquisitor can apply manually is in the same category as the archon/bard non-phys debuff. So if that's the one you're talking about in regards to no cleric in raid to overwrite, then yes it would be.
    It's in the same group as Clinging Spirit/Tenebrious Distortion and whatever the cabalist one is called so might be a defiler or something overwriting it if it's not showing up.

Tested with archon and bard and its working fine.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Slagged is in the same category as Clinging Spirits(applied automatically from using Bolt of Depravity) or Tenebrious Distortion(applied automatically from using Marrow Harvest). This means if you have any inquisitors or defilers they will be overwriting Slagged(since I assume they are specced for them :P).

It is not in the same category as any of the support non-phys debuffs.
    Last edited by Lethaemis; 10-26-2015 at 11:20 AM.
    12/12 -- 15/15 -- 9/9
    Comet Of Ankhet -- 2/4HM
    Lethaemis@Laethys 1600 Primalist

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #199
    Rift Team

I bounced the focus bar issue over to Snedhepl and he was able to identify the bug where the displayed value and the actual value on the server became desync'ed. Unsure if his fix will make it into the update on Wednesday though.

However, the Skill Shot and Cyclicism issues should be corrected when it is.

Shadowlander

After two weeks of raiding and live-testing there are some threat-issues left(although minor compared to the state after release). AoE-Threat is still rather weak. Especially on Zilas I lost add-aggro several times when the platform got flooded with adds after beam phases. And on Akylios I had to use both of my taunts basically on CD to keep the small adds and the Lashers on me. Or I am just spoiled by the threat generation of Mage and Cleric. ;-)

The easiest solution would be to make the Feline Mastery worth using. In its current state its far too unreliable since you cant just run around as a tank and reposition the boss to line up mobs for just one spell.
    Last edited by Level1Commoner; 10-27-2015 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Level1Commoner View Post
    After two weeks of raiding and live-testing there are some threat-issues left(although minor compared to the state after release). AoE-Threat is still rather weak. Especially on Zilas I lost add-aggro several times when the platform got flooded with adds after beam phases. And on Akylios I had to use both of my taunts basically on CD to keep the small adds and the Lashers on me. Or I am just spoiled by the threat generation of Mage and Cleric. ;-)

The easiest solution would be to make the Feline Mastery worth using. In its current state its far to unreliable since you cant just run around as a tank and reposition the boss to line up mobs for just one spell.
    I think AoE threat is still an issue as well. It needs more consistency right now and I don't mean more icy cleaving.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Is there an easy way to reset yourself to perfect harmony after a raid wipe? Considering you don't get the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Is there an easy way to reset yourself to perfect harmony after a raid wipe? Considering you don't get the buff.
    no. You could go preserver and do math between pulls, and maybe the hotfix today has a solution for this, but there is no manual reset button.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Plane Walker

I restart rift each time, kinda feels like we have Akylios everywhere now.

Saw that todays hotfix will sort out some stuff witht he procs and stuff, wich is quite nice tbh. Didnt see anything about interrupts being fixed tho, wich is kinda important to work.
    And weapons gets their proper procs.

Good job.

Aenomaly former <Fires of Heaven>
    Aenomaly - Draenor
    T1: 12/12 - T2: 15/15 - T3: 9/9 - World #1 Arisen Arak
    "A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, itís not that good."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeral View Post
    I restart rift each time, kinda feels like we have Akylios everywhere now.

Saw that todays hotfix will sort out some stuff witht he procs and stuff, wich is quite nice tbh. Didnt see anything about interrupts being fixed tho, wich is kinda important to work.
    And weapons gets their proper procs.

Good job.
    I was thinking you could duel someone, hit them once then stop the duel. Haven't tried it though :P

Soulwalker

Default my toons still go horizontal when transitioning from plane of water sea to ground

this is a bug i reported over and over and my characters still land "flat". whenever i dive from the ocean above draumheim my toons go splat. the character orientation changes from vertical to horizontal and seems to only be fixed if logging out and back in. i suppose i'm also quite disappointed that none of the bugs i report ever seem to get fixed or addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Neodymia View Post
    this is a bug i reported over and over and my characters still land "flat". whenever i dive from the ocean above draumheim my toons go splat. the character orientation changes from vertical to horizontal and seems to only be fixed if logging out and back in. i suppose i'm also quite disappointed that none of the bugs i report ever seem to get fixed or addressed.
    This really should be in its own thread in perhaps the general discussion section, as this (does not seem) is not a primalist bug.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Plane Walker

I was thinking you could duel someone, hit them once then stop the duel. Haven't tried it though :P
    Tried that once, but that didnt work. :P
    Ending up doing a full fight without skill shot :P

Aenomaly former <Fires of Heaven>
    Aenomaly - Draenor
    T1: 12/12 - T2: 15/15 - T3: 9/9 - World #1 Arisen Arak
    "A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, itís not that good."

As i have said many times. "entering combat triggers the bug" Duel = combat = triggers the bug.
    Last edited by Orangu; 10-28-2015 at 10:19 AM.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Soulwalker

Default Patch Notes

Patch notes stated an added proc to DPS weapons is there one for Tank weapons planned for the future?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast