+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Vulcanist Feedback

Plane Walker

*Molten Wave

Had a hard time hitting with Molten Wave on certain bosses, is there a chance to get a fix, range wise?

Aenomaly former <Fires of Heaven>
    Aenomaly - Draenor
    T1: 12/12 - T2: 15/15 - T3: 9/9 - World #1 Arisen Arak
    "A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, itís not that good."

BUG: Skill Shot glitches out and will cast for it's full 6 second cast game without being canceled and will even cast if you move, notice this rarely when I use my primal avatar with skill shot in a macro.
    From light, comes darkness, and from darkness, light.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeral View Post
    *Molten Wave

Had a hard time hitting with Molten Wave on certain bosses, is there a chance to get a fix, range wise?
    i doubt that gets fixed it has been an issue with tons of skills for a long time. i THINK the problem comes from the fact that even though bosses have increased hit box range, some skills are still based off whether or not they reach the center of the hibox, not just any area inside it.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Loratex View Post
    i doubt that gets fixed it has been an issue with tons of skills for a long time. i THINK the problem comes from the fact that even though bosses have increased hit box range, some skills are still based off whether or not they reach the center of the hibox, not just any area inside it.
    Well this is critical for Arisen Arak for an example due to the hard dps checks there.

Aenomaly former <Fires of Heaven>
    Aenomaly - Draenor
    T1: 12/12 - T2: 15/15 - T3: 9/9 - World #1 Arisen Arak
    "A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, itís not that good."

Soulwalker

Default Fragile

I decided not to run with the preset although I did try it. I use Vulcanist / Dervish / Typhoon.
    I opted for the extra damage since the healing offered by Preserver wasn't sufficient enough to keep me up. I get decent DPS but I get hammered even by single target conflicts. Mobs means run for the hills even with all T1 gear working on 2.

This soul seems as if it should have something to grab some of the incoming damage like a totem like the defiler or a pet. Very hard to solo. Like I said I pull decent Dps but not enough to take on more than one target at a time. Plus for this being a ranged Dps I still have to get almost into melee range for them to hit.

Soulwalker

Default Vulcanist

In pvp and pve i noticed dmg missing in Molten Wave. Sometimes the enemy dont get all 3 ticks of Molten Wave, the animation of its cast is running like normal but the dmg number just say the first tick after that no dmg.

In pvp i used Ethereal Beam on enemy - he was fighting with an other an he transformed into a monster cz of crit hit - in that moment the Ethereal Beam interrups.

In pvp Conflagrate dont increases dmg. Or the Icon is missing on target.

It looks like primalist has a low priority so that warrior can kick Conflagrate icons from boss in pve. After warrior or rogue has kicked Conflagrate i was not able to reactivate 5 % dmg buff on boss for the rest of the fight.

In pve i was not able to hit enemys with Molten Wave if the enemy is standing on a hill even if its he is close.

Soulwalker

Default Ojingeodon and Molten Wave

today i tried to hit Ojingeodon with Molten Wave. In close fight i did not hit him, maybe he was to high or to low. Rift team try to hit Ojingeodon with Molten Wave i ve no tools to check out what wrong with Molten Wave but u do.

Quote Originally Posted by Donoctane View Post
    today i tried to hit Ojingeodon with Molten Wave. In close fight i did not hit him, maybe he was to high or to low. Rift team try to hit Ojingeodon with Molten Wave i ve no tools to check out what wrong with Molten Wave but u do.
    Get close to his ground ring marker cednter of boss below him, there you can MW him every time by aiming at the circle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    I really would like to answer to that, but no matter how hard I try, I find no way to do that without tripping over some of the red lines that are in place here.
    So at least I cannot discuss anything I want here, even though it is not personal, no vendetta, no rant, no trolling - just a couple of facts I dare not mention here.
    QFT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11