+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pyro Maniac!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    We do get better with our DPS, however it`s still surprisingly low compared to some other souls of other classes. Like VK for example, does as much DPS as we do, has double the HP, and can heal themselves. Just a big lol. So as I said, we do get better with the DPS as we level up, if anyone was concerned, however it`s not enough DPS compared to other classes,... and on top of that, our survivability is pretty crap, which is usually suspected with a mage, but however, the silences/stuns in this game are ridiculously long that in that time mages are most likely to die, which means that most of the time, we are doomed to die (I`m a guy that actually survives alot, but just gets frustrated when I get into one of those situations where you can`t do anything about it, and just get your 3k HP drained within 5 seconds by 1 person)

The following screenshot is just to show that I`m a mage, and is QQing for obvious reasons, even though I`m one of the top of the mage branch (sorry to be so cocky, but just trying to prove a point). (If you`re wondering what the screenshot shows, it`s being the first on the shard to get 5000 kills).

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7...1218183617.jpg

ps. Also if anyone has any questions about the class, feel free to ask.
    Lol @ Rickrolled. Why dont you post pics of your 20000 deaths? Or the Warfronts where your team get's absolutely obliterated? You're garbage. Having more kills only means you play warfronts more. Our team destroyed you on a regular basis. The only times your team would win is when Tex exploited.

But I do find it cute that you literally take screenshots when you get crit hits lol. Talk about epeen stroking.

Youtube vid of us rolling Rickrolled coming soon, ill post it in this thread just for you. It shows your "leet dps" at the end too (lol)
    Last edited by Sozu; 02-21-2011 at 11:33 AM.

Shatterbone ~ 60 ROGUE, 50+ MAGE ~ The Abyss

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote Originally Posted by Sozu View Post
    Lol @ Rickrolled. Why dont you post pics of your 20000 deaths? Or the Warfronts where your team get's absolutely obliterated? You're garbage. Having more kills only means you play warfronts more. Our team destroyed you on a regular basis. The only times your team would win is when Tex exploited.

But I do find it cute that you literally take screenshots when you get crit hits lol. Talk about epeen stroking.

Youtube vid of us rolling Rickrolled coming soon, ill post it in this thread just for you. It shows your "leet dps" at the end too (lol)
    AWESOME!

Can't wait for the video! =D
    -According to a Facebook quiz, I'm a genius.

How about you show your 20000 deaths that happened yesterday? Oh right I forgot, making a video is totally biased, only showing your accomplishments while trying to make other people look bad. So go for it, post your videos of me getting rickrolled, but then again, ask yourself this... who honestly didn`t get rickrolled once in a while in warfronts? It`s not like someone goes through all these warfronts without actually dieing? It was almost a valid statement until the logic failed.

So instead of you wasting your time and making a video, here you go, I already admit it, I get rickrolled once in a while too.... however with you, Sozu the rouge that I rickrolled about 20 warfronts in a row yesturday,... I def call the me rickrolling you over and over again.

ps. Tex is pretty much hated by the whole Guardian side if you didn`t know, and yes he is an exploiter... I personally wish they would ban him too so I wouldn`t have to waste half my warfront arguing with an idiot then actually playing. Either way, whenever you see Tex against you, know that you will surely win... cause him and his pocket healer Fetish are quite the noobs.

Edit: Knowing my name must tell the audience something. Which also comes to my liking that people actually feel threatened .
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 02-21-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Shadowlander

Was just looking at the pyro's 51 point skill "Fullminate", might be an option if Tempest nerf hits us to go full pyro + archmage at lvl 50.
    According to icon info (so it might be wrong but nevertheless) it's an instant cast, does just over 400 dmg (thats 3 times more than cinder burst), so imagine that spell crit

Edit: Knowing my name must tell the audience something. Which also comes to my liking that people actually feel threatened .
    That your name is, ummm, howtosaywithoutgettingatempban... memorable?

I'm looking forward to your counter-videos, too.

Post em up, boys, and let us all decide who the fakers are!
    -According to a Facebook quiz, I'm a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicledeath View Post
    That your name is, ummm, howtosaywithoutgettingatempban... memorable?

I'm looking forward to your counter-videos, too.

Post em up, boys, and let us all decide who the fakers are!
    I don`t need to make videos to get my ego stroked, that`s what guys like Sozu record for. Even if I did record anything, I know I would be terrible at editting, so all in all, in the past decade of MMO exprience, never made any at all. However I was included in tons, either made by friends while we PvP together, or mostly from people that feel the need to `put me down` by showing a couple of my deaths, which either way, both benefits me as people obv hate.

@Fullmetaljacket, Already tried to make one up, however no matter what, you really need to be using 3 souls. Even if you stated all into pyromancer, and the rest into arch mage, you are either left without a 100% next spell crit, or a 10% overall crit increase, which is kind of bad. I personally don`t think it will be a good idea.

Hi guys
    I made another pyromancer video.
    UNCUT, footage of 1 warfront so you can see what its like, not just highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beLoSPqFeyo

Spec is full pyro, and archon and my 2ndary so I can have the pillage stone for the free buffs.

eventually I will spec more into archon for the +15% damage buff, the 7% magic damage buff and the movement speed buff (weee)

The major point of the video is I did back to back warfronts one with pyro and one with chloro to show diversity.
    i hate people who complain "we have no healers!!!!one1!!" and they are usually rogues and mages saying it. so I chloro it up with same gear and everything, just 1 push of the button.

I think I come in 2 in both warfronts.
    anyway... enjoy
    Last edited by BishopX; 02-21-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Soulwalker

I`m not a very creative guy when it comes to names. And for the past 10 years of MMO gaming, I`ve only used tHeUnBeAtAbLe, RickRolled or RandomNoob. Since you can`t capitalize the names here after the first letter, I felt like going with it.

I just find it funny how someone cares about name tags.
    If it's the same Rickrolled as on Aion, expect need rolls on everything... hence the name is very apropo.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    Hi guys
    I made another pyromancer video.
    UNCUT, footage of 1 warfront so you can see what its like, not just highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beLoSPqFeyo

Spec is full pyro, and archon and my 2ndary so I can have the pillage stone for the free buffs.

eventually I will spec more into archon for the +15% damage buff, the 7% magic damage buff and the movement speed buff (weee)

The major point of the video is I did back to back warfronts one with pyro and one with chloro to show diversity.
    i hate people who complain "we have no healers!!!!one1!!" and they are usually rogues and mages saying it. so I chloro it up with same gear and everything, just 1 push of the button.

I think I come in 2 in both warfronts.
    anyway... enjoy

you're level 19.

no one cares

Quote Originally Posted by babblin5 View Post
    If it's the same Rickrolled as on Aion, expect need rolls on everything... hence the name is very apropo.
    No, this was my character on Aion.

http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/...455&serverID=5

How about you show your 20000 deaths that happened yesterday? Oh right I forgot, making a video is totally biased, only showing your accomplishments while trying to make other people look bad. So go for it, post your videos of me getting rickrolled, but then again, ask yourself this... who honestly didn`t get rickrolled once in a while in warfronts? It`s not like someone goes through all these warfronts without actually dieing? It was almost a valid statement until the logic failed.

So instead of you wasting your time and making a video, here you go, I already admit it, I get rickrolled once in a while too.... however with you, Sozu the rouge that I rickrolled about 20 warfronts in a row yesturday,... I def call the me rickrolling you over and over again.

ps. Tex is pretty much hated by the whole Guardian side if you didn`t know, and yes he is an exploiter... I personally wish they would ban him too so I wouldn`t have to waste half my warfront arguing with an idiot then actually playing. Either way, whenever you see Tex against you, know that you will surely win... cause him and his pocket healer Fetish are quite the noobs.

You sound mad.

Wait, you rolled us 20 times yesterday? Dont you mean you stole the artifact in Whitefall Steppes and exploited it up into your spawn over and over? That's hardly "rolling" your opponent lol.

In all honesty I've never made a pvp video. I'm not one to brag about my pvp accomplishments like some people. Check my youtube channel "roflDRG". I just find it very fitting that I was frapsing a warfront for the heck of it and you happend to be one of the worste DPS in the warfront, yet are now posting about how "leet" you are because you got a few crits and lolscreenshotted them...

I think maybe you were afk in the spawn due to rage for the last 1/4 of the match. That seemed to be a routine for the guardians on Tearfall and Dayblind. If they cant win by exploiting they just sit in their spawn.

Either way, hopefully we get matched up in warfronts on launch. I know I'll have the same name.

On a side note, I find it hilarious how he takes screenshots of crits lol. I play Saboteur sometimes and make your crits look gimpy. I still never find the urge to screenshot my crits and post on the forums lol.

edit:

The only way I know the name "Rickrolled" is from the played out youtube prank. Aside from that, never heard of you.
    Last edited by Sozu; 02-21-2011 at 01:44 PM.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Rift Chaser

You sound mad.

Wait, you rolled us 20 times yesterday? Dont you mean you stole the artifact in Whitefall Steppes and exploited it up into your spawn over and over? That's hardly "rolling" your opponent lol.

In all honesty I've never made a pvp video. I'm not one to brag about my pvp accomplishments like some people. Check my youtube channel "roflDRG". I just find it very fitting that I was frapsing a warfront for the heck of it and you happend to be one of the worste DPS in the warfront, yet are now posting about how "leet" you are because you got a few crits and lolscreenshotted them...

I think maybe you were afk in the spawn due to rage for the last 1/4 of the match. That seemed to be a routine for the guardians on Tearfall and Dayblind. If they cant win by exploiting they just sit in their spawn.

Either way, hopefully we get matched up in warfronts on launch. I know I'll have the same name.

On a side note, I find it hilarious how he takes screenshots of crits lol. I play Saboteur sometimes and make your crits look gimpy. I still never find the urge to screenshot my crits and post on the forums lol.
    Out of curiosity, what IS a sabs crit rating for that detonate ? My stormcallers BEST crit was 1600, that requires alot more than 6 GCD's, need 3x electrify, 1 ice shear, 1 hypothermia, and static flux to be on (drains charge to boost dmg) and crit with lightning strike that has about 40% strike chance (2.5 second cast time) oh and not to sound like a sab but.. "OMG PEOPLE CAN CLEANSE THOSE DEBUFFS, MY DPS IS RUINED."

Ok finished uploading the video, i highlighted the DPS Rickrolled put out on the scoreboard at the end. Quite horrible if you ask me.

Rift warfront video - Rickrolled not as good as he thinks?

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDain View Post
    Out of curiosity, what IS a sabs crit rating for that detonate ? My stormcallers BEST crit was 1600, that requires alot more than 6 GCD's, need 3x electrify, 1 ice shear, 1 hypothermia, and static flux to be on (drains charge to boost dmg) and crit with lightning strike that has about 40% strike chance (2.5 second cast time) oh and not to sound like a sab but.. "OMG PEOPLE CAN CLEANSE THOSE DEBUFFS, MY DPS IS RUINED."
    Lol. People are too stupid to cleanse the charges lol. That "nerf" actually made Sab stronger. They burst way more damage now than before the supposed "nerf" simply because you can put 20 points into Assassin tree now for an addition +15% damage on charges and +20% damage on crits since they made charges poison damage.

A good crit for me on Saboteur is around 4.5-5k between Detonate, Blast Charge, and Embers Charge.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

You sound mad.

edit:

The only way I know the name "Rickrolled" is from the played out youtube prank. Aside from that, never heard of you.
    lol yeah I sure am mad, sitting here with a good chuckle at your post. Please do show me this video of you rolling me, I really do want to see this stuff. I mean As I said in the previous posts, I get rolled sometimes too like everyone else, but I really can`t recall you personally rolling me,... your group, yes I do, but you being a significant part of it, no. As a matter of fact all I recall from yesterdays PvP, was me constantly rolling you, even with the 2-3 1v1s we had a couple times,... it`s actually quite sad to lose to any type of mage in a 1v1, no matter what class you are, but especially a sab.

The point of me posting my crits was to show people how high crits can go for. What my crits were, is what the highest mage crits are up to level 42. You actually just came in here further proving my point that you as a sab, crit 4k, compared to a mage`s max crit rate which is hardly even 2k. Thank you for that, I just hope some developers are looking at these topics to actually realize who needs a buff/nerf/tweak.

As I said before, Tex is an exploiter who climbs up the hill in whitefalls, but no matter he`s still hated by pretty much all Guardians. No matter what you say to the guy, he`s an idiot and he will carry on. But no matter, capturing a flag is hardly called rolling. What I meant by rolling is you actually dieing over and over and over again. rickrolled.

Also thank you for coming from the Rogue forums to the Mage forums just to make me gloat. Whether you realize it or not, the more you talk about it, the more it gives an impression to others that I did own you and I`m that big of a threat that the only way to put me down is by actually mouthing off, while not being able to do anything in PvP. Thank you again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast