+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Necromancer pet Skeletal Knight - The Tank....Dualwields?

Soulwalker

Default Necromancer pet Skeletal Knight - The Tank....Dualwields?

This aggravates me to no end, the necromancer pet Skeletal Knight dual wields. This is a tank pet. I feel like it needs to be using a sword and a big board. Please fix this :O

Soulwalker

Though this is such a small issue..I would lie if I didn't say this was bugging me too lol.

Fellas dont forget that Rogues tank in this game. Maybe the Knight was a Rogue in life.

But seriously, that dagger in his off hand? There really are such things as daggers used primarily for parrying attacks. I'm fine with him using such a dagger. Personally I think the Knight's armor could use some love, not his offhand weapon.
    Originally Posted by Kalvix
    Omg stop with this crap! WoW is a clone of EQ and earlier MMOs and completely ripped off all their ideas if you want to put it like that! also the entire warcraft idea is a rip off of warhammer! blizzard tried to buy the rights to warhammer from games workshop failed then made starcraft and warcraft and somehow didn't get sued! So if anything is a clone is WoW! its a huge clone rip off of warhammer which copied lotr which copied folk lore!

don't both necromancer pets have a taunt?

The Skeletal Stalwart and it's improved version, the Skeletal Knight, do both have abilities that generate extra threat.

The Skeletal Horror and Skeletal Zealot are the dps pets and have abilities that lower their threat.
    Omg stop with this crap! WoW is a clone of EQ and earlier MMOs and completely ripped off all their ideas if you want to put it like that! also the entire warcraft idea is a rip off of warhammer! blizzard tried to buy the rights to warhammer from games workshop failed then made starcraft and warcraft and somehow didn't get sued! So if anything is a clone is WoW! its a huge clone rip off of warhammer which copied lotr which copied folk lore!

Soulwalker

The fighting style that utilizes a dagger in the off hand to parry is known as Florentine. It's very defensive.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sartanis View Post
    The fighting style that utilizes a dagger in the off hand to parry is known as Florentine. It's very defensive.
    Maybe so, but I've never heard of a "knight" using such a style. ALWAYS a shield.

Maybe they could atleast make it random.

Rift Disciple

I know the Skeletal Stalwart has a sword and shield, can't remember about the knight though, not used it since i got the stalwart.
    Last edited by Noodz; 02-16-2011 at 03:50 AM.

I would like to see this changed as well. It's just not a good looking model in comparison to the incredibly cool Skeletal Zealot. I want my tank to have a shield.
    Last edited by Pyrofox; 02-16-2011 at 05:33 AM.

wow, the things people complain about!!! and it's not like you will even be using it at 50!!! it's a leveling pet, who cares what it looks like? i sure dont!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    wow, the things people complain about!!! and it's not like you will even be using it at 50!!! it's a leveling pet, who cares what it looks like? i sure dont!
    and for that matter who cares what all of the sub-50 level mobs and non-raiding zones look like, right?

Rift Disciple

If this bothers you then you may want to reach for the escape key and delete the game. One of the primary tanking classes in the game dual wields and your mind may be blown when you realize this. For your own safety stop playing this game.

one of the key abilities in the skeletal knights action bar is bone spike.....think of the dagger as a bone. As for the Sword dagger fighting style it is utilized through agility a person in full plate armor could never pull that style off because of the restrictions of the armor itself. It would have been cool if they put the knight on a horse give him a shield and a lance that would have been cool. Like a lot of you said though its just fluff. It would make us like playing the class more but it is just a graphic and doesn't really have any effect on the class itself.
    Last edited by Cabreon; 02-16-2011 at 10:46 AM.

it should dual wield....greatswords!

Quote Originally Posted by Sartanis View Post
    Thanks for the info Sartanis. I didnt know that fighting style's name. Is that a form of fencing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast