+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warlock Spell - Mortality - Buged ?

Default Warlock Spell - Mortality - Buged ?

I was testing this spell at lv 36 and event tho it should be doing 451dmg over 6s + spellpower + talents. It dont gets any bonuses from them.

My devouring Shadows do 2x more dmg per tick compared to Mortality making it close to useless considering it req your charge to be used...
    (Retired) - Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Earthrise
    GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Vindictus/Black Prophecy

Rift Chaser

doesn't mortality self heal?

Shadowlander

I reported this in Beta 6 and made a post on forums, but no one reacted to it, so i guess its still bugged.

My results with the skill are that it "sometimes", despite having charges, does not effect the enemy at all, but still burn my charges.
    This is backed up by the combat log, the UI not showing any damage ticks, nor any healing ticks.
    Mostly it's when it's a single mob.

I made an in game report about it as well and sent it to Trion, hope they will fix it.

I didint notice it on lower levels as the difference was not that big but now it gets more and more obvious and the difference gets bigger with levels.
    (Retired) - Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Earthrise
    GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Vindictus/Black Prophecy

It should also not be interruptable or the cd needs to be removed imo. It is rather useless in PvP atm. Trying a Warlock+PvP soul and I find him rather weak in pvp in the low twenties. I don't really care if locks start to shine at L50, I want to have some fun with them now too.
    I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.

Yup this skill needs some work, the idea is good but the skills is either bugged or very poorly thought out.

While we talking about buged skills another thing is deathly calling dont gets full bonus from spellpower and talents as well. I tested some skills with bonuses vs void bolt and void vs fireball is only 30/40 dmg difference on lv 39 with all +dmg bonuses from lock and necro, while deathly calling vs void bold do 106 !!!! dmg less than void bolt making it completely useless even with talents. On top of that void bolt is 1.5 sec cast spell while deathly calling takes 2s to cast...

well as morality is meant for AE you prolly arnt using it right. I have a 26 lock and pvp all the way since 11. i love the class AE bomb for the win. also its a dot so that number is divided by the number of tics

Soulwalker

Default Still bugged after LAUNCH!!!

So i just hit level 32 on my warlock, and hit the 3rd level of Mortality spell. The tooltip shows the damage output at 445-451. When the spell is used, the damage is only 145-151. Someone must of put a wrong number in the code somewhere. Oh and level 3 does LESS damage then the 2nd level of the spell.... PLEASE FIX this renders the spell completely useless, and you cant even use the lower tier....

Thumbs up

Well this is disappointing to hear. Fix please and for love of mages either remove the cooldown or make it not cost charge.

Soulwalker

Default Again to clarify

I want to make this perfectly clear, its not crying or saying this spell is underpowered. Im talking about a REAL bug, not that the spell is weak or useless. The spell is NOT doing the damage described in the tooltip, in fact its doing less the its PREVIOUS level tier. THIS IS A BUG ***or at the very least an error in the code line***. The level 3 tier of the spell does less damage then the level 2 tier, this is no ZOMG mages are broken, this is a programmer who made an error * we all make them * when entering the damage parameters. PLZ FIX THISSS
    Last edited by GankerMaster; 03-04-2011 at 06:37 AM.

Bump for bugsss

Plane Touched

agreed - this is bugged, like many mage skills

I'm starting to lose any faith that Trion gives a damn about how underpowered mages are currently

Soulwalker

Default Qa devs pls read

No one in game or on forums from Trion is taking this seriously. Ive imputed MANY bug reports about this and still nothing is done. From what i can read this is a beta 4 problem, and yet nothing was changed...

Everyone submit in game as well see if we can get some attention..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast