+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What does mage armor look like at higher levels?

Soulwalker

Default What does mage armor look like at higher levels?

Hi all,

Can anyone point me towards a few screenshots of what higher level mage armor looks like? Is it always the full body robes, or can I expect to be wearing something like Asha Catari wears?

Thanks

Champion of Telara

Supplemental question:

I was thinking of rolling a Mage -- do Mages get access to any cloth bikini type of armor at higher levels? Thanks!

From what I've seen to lvl 35 - boring looking robes all the way. I'm hoping this changes higher up and with dungeon runs . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Brink907 View Post
    From what I've seen to lvl 35 - boring looking robes all the way. I'm hoping this changes higher up and with dungeon runs . . .
    Go to main city and try to put on lvl 50 PvP armors from NPC. That should give you a good indication of 'current' end game looks.

Soulwalker

If it's robes all the way then I'm really disappointed. I have tried a lot of different combinations of classes and I find the mage combinations much more fun than the others (which is weird because I play a DK in WoW), but what really draws me to Warlock in particular is the look of the Asha Catari character - she's a Warlock but doesn't wear robes, so I was really hoping that I wouldn't be forced into wearing the standard, boring old robes.

So now I'm really torn between the way I want to play and the way I want my character to look. Since I'm going to be playing this character for quite a while I want to be happy with its visual style.

+ Reply to Thread