+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First try for a mage

Soulwalker

Default First try for a mage

this is my first run through the soul calculator for a mage. I'm going to try it out when the servers open I've previously played a cleric & rogue in Rift.

Completely new to the mage calling so not real sure on abilities.

input?

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...R.Vp0x.bcVzizz

Soulwalker

pyro/elem/war or maybe dom depends on pref really 3rd soul isnt much importance yet. and for pvp i stick storm/dom/arch all the way hasnt done me wrong yet

Soulwalker

well primarily I'd be putting most points in Pyro and Ele...leaving the points for Dom until around 35...

I didn't see much else in Pyro or Ele that needed points (but I could be very wrong in that assumption) so I thought dumping the points into Dom would be helpful - improved transmog/silence/int boost

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Niemph View Post
    well primarily I'd be putting most points in Pyro and Ele...leaving the points for Dom until around 35...

I didn't see much else in Pyro or Ele that needed points (but I could be very wrong in that assumption) so I thought dumping the points into Dom would be helpful - improved transmog/silence/int boost
    i have no way of knowing since the lvl cap isnt high enough and i havent played it enough but i bet dom will be beastly at 50 for pvp and rifts

+ Reply to Thread