+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stormcaller pvp

Soulwalker

Default Stormcaller pvp

Hey guys. I have been playing around with stormcaller in pvp. So far it has been pretty fun. I was just wondering how pvp is during the higher lvls of that soul. Also if anyone has some good info on other souls in the mage class pvp that would be awesome. Happy Valentine's day!!!

Telaran

define higher level, but once you get around level 20 you should start focusing on doing both water and air for higher damage output as the soul gets benefits for having both hypothermia and electrocuted on the enemy, 31+ you can do some nice aoe blasting.

Soulwalker

Yeah I already love the aoe and I am only lvl 18.

I was loving my chloromancer/lock/ele in the Warfront, alot of nice heals and small damage, but really kept the team going...
    Oh, a tip when using chloro, if u can't damage an enemy player, target their pets instead. U'll still be healing the team.

... then i tried to warfront as a bard at lvl TEN! LVL 10!... 2nd in damage and top in healing. Bloody ridiculous. And no skill required, just pressed 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 etc. (cadence, cadence, cadence....)

Rift Disciple

Ya SC is my favorite PvP spec (though I also chloro when the team has no healer).

The Cloudburst nerf sucked but can still do great damage, and we should be getting some nice buffs tomorrow

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Barov View Post
    Ya SC is my favorite PvP spec (though I also chloro when the team has no healer).

The Cloudburst nerf sucked but can still do great damage, and we should be getting some nice buffs tomorrow
    Yeah im going to miss spamming that.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Iplaythismmo View Post
    Yeah im going to miss spamming that.
    The nerf was kinda needed though......just not that much

Telaran

cloudburst still does decent damage since its something you can use while your moving so its still a good skill to use while your running or chasing someone.

actualy, i forgot, once you put 3 points into inductance and 5 points into stretch of cold then another 2 points into deadly shards you will see cloudburst do more damage then pre-nerf, raging storm, ice shear, cloudburst
    Last edited by Etgfrog; 02-14-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Etgfrog View Post
    cloudburst still does decent damage since its something you can use while your moving so its still a good skill to use while your running or chasing someone.

actualy, i forgot, once you put 3 points into inductance and 5 points into stretch of cold then another 2 points into deadly shards you will see cloudburst do more damage then pre-nerf, raging storm, ice shear, cloudburst
    QFT +1

/10char

+ Reply to Thread