+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beastmaster/Necro/Ranger?

Soulwalker

Default Beastmaster/Necro/Ranger?

Can you make something like this were u have 3 pets and just find a special spot with alot of mobs and have all the pets on aggressive and then go afk? I have no played or anything yet just finding out info for when i get on and play for the first time tonight so thanks for any feedback.

start with this and you'll understand more.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dkbballer1 View Post
    Can you make something like this were u have 3 pets and just find a special spot with alot of mobs and have all the pets on aggressive and then go afk? I have no played or anything yet just finding out info for when i get on and play for the first time tonight so thanks for any feedback.
    Necro is a mage sould and ranger is a rogue soul - you can't combine souls like that.

You can only have one pet unless you are casting a spell like "empty the crypts" in the necro tree but these pets are uncontroleld (and crappy)

No you cannot have a class combo like that. Beastmaster is a warrior soul, Necro is a mage soul, and a ranger is a rogue soul. You cannot combine souls from different class callings (Warrior, Cleric, Rogue, Mage). You can only combine souls within your calling.

+ Reply to Thread