+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Necromancer Updated Suggestions.

Plane Walker

Default Necromancer Updated Suggestions.

1. Plague Bolt - Damage has already been reduced, Current root upgrade can add 5 percent additional damage per stack, and also receiving a chance to apply 2 stacks of Deathly Calling.

New root suggestion - reduces cast time by .2 seconds per point max of 5, also has a chance to spread looming demise to nearby enemies.

2. Detonate Bones - 100 percent chance to explode upon death dealing 30 percent of health in life, seems pretty senseless as we have accepted that our pet is our main source of damage when rolling a necromancer. IMO this ability needs to be done away with entirely

New root suggestion - How about something similar to warlocks Nedras Influence increasing our dot damage by so much spent in Necromancer. 3/3 providing an additional .6 percent dot damage per point in the Necro root.

3. Empty the Crypts - This is the without a doubt the biggest joke, the 5 pets do minimal damage and consume charge and have a ridiculous 3 second cast time.

New root suggestion - Empty the crypts consumes charge while active instantly summons the 5 shamblers to assist the mage perhaps a bonus to damage they deal, although I haven't used this at high level.

4. Mass Grave - Make Exhume usable before hand or make this an instant cast. Also reduce the timer to 3 minutes the Ele Summoner gets 3 additional pets with a 3 minute timer. Seems unfair.

By making these changes to Mass Grave, and Empty the Crypts we can pop Lich Form and then cast Mass Grave Followed by Empty the crypts and have 8 pets for 30 seconds..seems to go perfect with Lich Form don't you think?

Also when we examine the build the 32 point ability Death's Grasp seems to be more of a PvP build correct me if I am wrong but don't most builds receive PvP abilities at 38 and 44.
    Why not swap the 38 point ability Corpse Explosion with the 32. So that people who want a 33/33 build can access the Necro's only source of AoE damage without having to waste points.
    Last edited by Xynvyctus; 02-14-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xynvyctus View Post

2. Detonate Bones - 100 percent chance to explode upon death dealing 30 percent of health in life, seems pretty senseless as we have accepted that our pet is our main source of damage when rolling a necromancer. IMO this ability needs to be done away with entirely
    Only thing I disagree with is this. Having this skill is amazing in PvP and really helps ease the pain of loosing your pet in a fight. That stun it puts on the target gives me time to not only resummon my zealot with exhume but also heal my self with bloom from Chloro or Reconstruct from warlock.

I am sorry to say every thing said has been said and debated all ready on the beta and in this class forum all ready.
    Death is great people are dying to get there.

Death is great it's the cure to Life.

+ Reply to Thread