+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Damage scaling

Default Damage scaling

i was wondering if anyone that got to 35 last beta can give any insight on how much damage we can do compared to other callings. All i read about is how underpowered we are in PVP. i do not need to be like a god but dont want to be a speed bump either. Kind of stuck between calling now love mages, am almost always a melee char, but am for the first time really intrigued by the cleric calling.

It's still Beta, and Trion are still tweaking stuff about.

I'd suggest you test out your own builds during the next 6-day beta event, then keep an eye on tweaks from Trion prior to commeercial release (still possible some things might jump about a bit for a while after headstart).

If you're happy with the performance of your souls, that's good.
    If not, either seek help on build ideas and tweaking, or try other classes for comparisons.

6 days should be enough for you to make a reasonable guess at your first choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynsar View Post
    i was wondering if anyone that got to 35 last beta can give any insight on how much damage we can do compared to other callings. All i read about is how underpowered we are in PVP. i do not need to be like a god but dont want to be a speed bump either. Kind of stuck between calling now love mages, am almost always a melee char, but am for the first time really intrigued by the cleric calling.
    Want an advice ? OK don`t screw yourself by playing a mage . If you want to play on a pve server maybe your best option is Necromancer - a good class for pve but we still don`t know how underpowerfull is the mage at highlevels .

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Spitefull View Post
    Want an advice ? OK don`t screw yourself by playing a mage . If you want to play on a pve server maybe your best option is Necromancer - a good class for pve but we still don`t know how underpowerfull is the mage at highlevels .
    Damn crying wolves are everywhere!

Okay so you said dont screw yourself by playing a mage, and then we do not know how underpowerful the mages are at high levels. So you just pulled an assumption. What makes you think we are not going to get more powerful? Where is your basis?

+ Reply to Thread