+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Warlock Build

Soulwalker

Default PvP Warlock Build

I've been fiddling around with the soulplanner, and I've decided to do a full 51 point spread in warlock (I really like the DoT rotation with Life Leech and Void Bolt, and Empowered Darkness is fatal), then 15 in ele (for the crit boost), but I'm having trouble picking a 0 point class. I'm leaning toward archmage for the simple anti-cc cast.

What say ye good ladies and gentlemen?

Here's a link:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z0vq..eeRAkqqek.Vx0x
    Last edited by Asclepius; 02-13-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Soulwalker

Bumpity bump bump.

Soulwalker

Even though I hate being the only one posting on my own post, I think I made it better, check this out...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...ecRhzVqxo.Vx0x

I think VKs would still destroy me though.
    Last edited by Asclepius; 02-13-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Every build needs a good critique, so I will give it my best.

First and foremost, I am not sure if you have played in any beta events thus far so I cannot gauge if you have learned something through experiance or if your build is based on pure speculation. BUT back to the point, I have found Life Leech to be almost worthless, it just simply does not add enough damgae (let alone return enough) to make it beneficial to put points into, maybe even not use it on your hotbar?

Second, the opportunity talent is just so nice to have when you need those instant case DD spells, and believe it or not, 10% procs more often then you would think!

Third, I feel that Dark Fury would be better for briefly interrupting your foes, even better when you invest a few more points into it.

Now for your third soul, that will be purely what you feel would assist you in whatever goal you have. Dominator is good for CC, Chloro is nice for spores, and of course Archmage will help with anti-CC
    Defiant:Not just a faction... but a Lifestyle

Quote Originally Posted by Korntastic View Post
    does this mean my que is going to restart? im in 137 position. if it does im going to slam my fist through the screen

Soulwalker

I think you definitely have a good idea regarding Life Leech (and no I haven't played a mage, just a cleric)...I've reallocated some points now, does this look better? Basically I'm going for maximum damage output through crits for quick kills, with a little bit of survivability mixed in there.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...xxohzqqjo.Vx0x
    Last edited by Asclepius; 02-13-2011 at 09:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread