+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this a good idea?

Soulwalker

Default Is this a good idea?

I want to mess around with my class a little bit and i was thinking maybe something along the lines of Warlock, Pyromancer, Necromancer. Opinions?

Warlock/necro is a good combo, If i were to solo as a mage it is what I would do... Idk about the pyro part though.

Courtesy of Vallien, BEST ARTIST EVER.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Oopie View Post
    Warlock/necro is a good combo, If i were to solo as a mage it is what I would do... Idk about the pyro part though.
    Pyro is fire, Lock and necro is death. Just not as much synergy as pyro/ele would give.

The one thing alot of ppl dont really get is .. that trion planed on some roles being buffed by others .. for example .. i believe in the archon tree .. there is a talent to increase your fire damage by 10% .. while one of the spells from the archon tree is fire .. its damage compared to the pyro is very little .. making archon a good 2nd for pyro .. necro and warlock also compliment each other .. although these are not set in stone that if u are role 1 you have to be role 2 .. however .. some of the roles give other roles great dps boosts

+ Reply to Thread