+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloromancer 38 point - Blight

Plane Touched

Default Chloromancer 38 point - Blight

Hey guys, im really interested in the Chloromancer 38 point talent - Blight..

Strips all hots and a 50% mortal strike affect for 8 seconds. What I was wondering was, If I planned on getting this what do you all think my secondary / third trees should be ( for pvp)? I'd like to go for the support/control and possibly some damage.

Plane Touched

Well, it's nasty as hell paired with Warlock. Something like this: ChloroLock for the AoE and Mortality.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLord View Post
    Well, it's nasty as hell paired with Warlock. Something like this: ChloroLock for the AoE and Mortality.

Yeah that build looks pretty strong, What should I Get for my third tree.. Dominator, Archmage?

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLord View Post
    I'd drop Natural Awareness for Improved Warlock Armor imo. I could be wrong, but I'd think 10% extra damage would be more helpful than 25% more intelligence. From my understanding the bonus int, is based off your base intelligence, if it scaled, then I'd be all for the 25% increase, but it doesn't unfortunately, so I don't think the increase will be as noticeable as you'd think (at 50).
    Last edited by Gregos; 02-13-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Gregos View Post
    I'd drop Natural Awareness for Improved Warlock Armor imo. I could be wrong, but I'd think 10% extra damage would be more helpful than 25% more intelligence. From my understanding the bonus int, is based off your base intelligence, if it scaled, then I'd be all for the 25% increase, but it doesn't unfortunately, so I don't think the increase will be as noticeable as you'd think (at 50).

Yeah but the main goal is to get Blight which you can't do with the 5 less points in chloromancer.

Edit: Atleast that's what I was going for, Blight..
    Last edited by Shmuck; 02-13-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Plane Touched

Yeah, that's the problem, I'd love to go 32/34 Chloro/Lock, but you need the 38 for a Blight build.

At level 25 or so, 25% more int for my chloro adding about 4% more damage. So even at that low level, it was already better than accelerated growth.

You'll have to take at least 5 from the first tier, and I'm personally going to take natural awareness and 25% more int every time at this point (until/unless they improve the bonus from accelerated growth).
    -According to a Facebook quiz, I'm a genius.

+ Reply to Thread