+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloromancer / Warlock / Dominator

Question Chloromancer / Warlock / Dominator

I'm looking for an opinion on this build for PvP ( And I'm also certain this will be a good survivability build in Pve as well)

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...sAczkR.xxoV0Vz

It is a fully fledged Chloro build with a few lock talents I believe can be used for DPS. How effective would these warlock skills be for dps in combination with the chloro? Dominator is just there for transmorgify. I understand that an empty tree, especially dominator can be labeled as a 'waste' - most have Archon, but I was simply curious about the above build.

All opinions appreciated.
    Last edited by Scilate; 02-12-2011 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scilate View Post
    I'm looking for an opinion on this build for PvP ( And I'm also certain this will be a good survivability build in Pve as well)

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...sAczkR.xxoV0Vz

It is a fully fledged Chloro build with a few lock talents I believe can be used for DPS. How effective would these warlock skills be for dps in combination with the chloro? Dominator is just there for transmorgify. I understand that an empty tree, especially dominator can be labeled as a 'waste' - most have Archon, but I was simply curious about the above build.

All opinions appreciated.
    I don't think it's bad, but I'd probably do something more along this line:

Chlorlock

Has the main heals from the Chloro and then all the damage boosts from the warlock to increase the size of the LGV procs.

+ Reply to Thread