+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyromancer PvP

Plane Walker

Default Pyromancer PvP

The 44 Point ability in Pyro seems to be a MUST!!

I'm in love!

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...cuts.xx0R0c.Vz

Telaran

eh most of the cast times are gonna be far too long for anyone with half a brain pvp wise unless you spec into transmogrify insta-cast in the dominator tree.

even i've been known to reflect a choice cinder burst or two back at someone before i start my burst ^^.

your also missing out on tempest which is a considerable dmg buff on crits, is the % percent from imp. ground of power worth missing 50% crit dmg?
    Last edited by entioch; 02-12-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Plane Walker

Yeah watch the targeting for sure, but you can get an insta cast cinder that you force crit if done right, and my buddy roles VK for the other pesky mages

Yea Ground of Strength looks amazing I really want to see how you pyros do with this, but I guess I have to wait until headstart when the lvl cap is high enough face value it looks like it could be one of the most powerful pvp moves though imo.
    Last edited by Inixia; 02-12-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xynvyctus View Post
    Yeah watch the targeting for sure, but you can get an insta cast cinder that you force crit if done right, and my buddy roles VK for the other pesky mages
    isnt pyromancers armor only a 10% chance? also i've found that any good rogue/war can completely shutdown a pyro, certainly did when i was on mine, 3-9 stuns and silences are bad enough without the cast times ^^, in pvp i'd say the mages utility is almost more importantly cc first then dps, because we are the only class that can cc multiple targets for any length of time.

imagine a dom spec'ed mage insta-cast mogs your war friend while his rogue buddy jumps on you, it might only be an 8 second cc, but thats all it should take for a sorc and rogue to kill another sorc.

CERTAINLY ground of strength will help those situations though.
    Last edited by entioch; 02-12-2011 at 06:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread