+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with making a new mage

Soulwalker

Default Help with making a new mage

Well i played the Beta Feb.4. to 6th and it was really fun i mostly played as a Ranger/Mark/Bard and had to try Sabo just to see lol

the game is coming out and im getting it everyone has a main guy and i want mine to be a ice mage i love playing them at high levels, so what kinda mage should i make for my main?

i want him to be more of a ice mage and burst Dam or big DoTS over long DoTs.

thanks in advance

Well we dont have an "Ice Mage" in Rift but we do have a Stormcaller soul which uses electricity and water(Ice) damage spells. That would be your closest soul to an Ice mage.

Soulwalker

welll anyone that uses alot of snares and stuff, just a defensive mage i guess, could you make a tree for me? like a good one and who would be good with it like what other 2?

Well here is the soul tree builder for your use. http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

As far as defensive mage...Chloromancer is a healing soul which is good for defense and the Dominator soul is THE crowd control soul lol. Best bet is to get into open beta and just play around .

+ Reply to Thread