+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about radiate death!

Soulwalker

Default Question about radiate death!

Does it aggro all the new targets?

The mobs have to be within 10 meters, so they're probably already agro to you. Also, one of the two spells it spreads is a dot, so they would agro to you as soon as it ticks anyway.

it should follow normal aoe mechanics

if they do not have enough hate on the tank, they will hate you as soon as the first dot dmg ticks

Plane Touched

Anyone have a brief breakdown of how Neddra's Grasp works with AoE spores and LGV? I mean, it's not a DOT, it's a spell that causes the enemy to damage themselves. So does the game treat it like a DOT for the purposes of healing, or is each individual action by the target another chance to proc healing?

is the question 'are passive activations going to proc it?' i dont believe so. 'will it generate threat on application? 'it will need testing!

ill try to test it on tuesday
    Last edited by daddy december; 02-12-2011 at 04:13 AM.

Soulwalker

I mean I aawsome to mark alot of target but if u dont see a elite or two then you ****edp

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLord View Post
    Anyone have a brief breakdown of how Neddra's Grasp works with AoE spores and LGV? I mean, it's not a DOT, it's a spell that causes the enemy to damage themselves. So does the game treat it like a DOT for the purposes of healing, or is each individual action by the target another chance to proc healing?
    "It's not a dot, it's a debuff that lasts x seconds".

Plane Touched

I guess what I'm saying is that it causes the enemies to hurt themselves, so does that proc spores and heal you because you were the ultimate source of their damage? And does the damage generate aggro towards you? Or does the game see them as simply damaging themselves?

+ Reply to Thread