+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stormcaller/Elementalist/Dominator?

Telaran

Default Stormcaller/Elementalist/Dominator?

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...z.V0ttrtcsbR.x is what I am thinking about. Primarily focused on AoE damage and CC through snares, pet tanking and Transmogrify.

Zac
    Plane Touched

You should state for what kind of gameplay, you want to use the build, cause on lvl 50 you have 4 roles, which means you can optimize one build for one gameplay, like pve (solo/5er party/raid) or pvp (1vs1 duel or gank, 2vs openworld, warfront in premade or pug, zerg, realm vs realm, etc...).

Prophet of Telara

My build next beta will be similar. I'll put less in Ele though, and more in Dom for Mana Wrench.

Rift Master

maybe spend one point less in elementalist or Stormcaller and put it into Dominators "Priests lament". This way you also get the skill - "Refelctic Comand" - two nice Dominator Spells for one point.
    Or totaly drop the 3 points in recharge + improved rechard and put it into Dominatos to get Mana Wrench.
    Last edited by Timrum; 02-12-2011 at 06:41 AM.

I played a Storm/Ele/0 point Dom from 1-29. Generally the same build you had going and had no issues on solo mobs. Groups are a tad tricky at times as the Earth pet only holds one Mob aggro once you hit an AoE. It seems as tho the Air pet is less tankish but more AoE aggro but I have yet to play with that. Mana was never really an Issue.. only had the base Recharge for extremely long fights.. other wise the elementalists Revitalize covered it off for all the short fights.
    Quiet echoes in the wind, spoken words that won't rescind.

+ Reply to Thread