+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dominator Spell Progression

Default Dominator Spell Progression

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/s...upgrades-1.jpg

I went through these last two betas and tried to compile data on how spells upgrade from the vendors (up until lvl 35), most of the information is pretty accurate except for mana wrench which I forgot to keep track of how I spent points in improved mana wrench and then the next beta it changed anyhow heh. Oh and the second rank of split personality I miswrote the second dmg number which I will fix basically when I log in again and see what it was. I initially wrote down my intelligence stat too at each level, but I after observing it it doesn't seem to have an effect on the spell information shown (when a spell had a vendor rank up option I would go back and check that it was still what it was last upgrade). And finally I checked vendors every two levels after the first 15 levels since it seems like they just level up on even based numbers, but if that changed later on lvls could have a 1 lvl error (but I checked a few times at odd numbers anyhow and I don't think they do). But anyhow, I hope this is useful for more detailed information on spells
    Last edited by Inixia; 02-10-2011 at 01:48 PM.

So the numbers don't change based on your INT when you're buying upgrades, or do they not show for the mouseover when it's actually on your hotbar? Just curious.

Don't forget spell power too
    Main Character: Chranos - Cleric, Shatterbone

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    So the numbers don't change based on your INT when you're buying upgrades, or do they not show for the mouseover when it's actually on your hotbar? Just curious.

Don't forget spell power too
    well if it changed with spell power it would change with intelligence since int is the main contributor to spellpower (and wisdom too) although I should have probably been writing down that moreso when I first started. The spell dmgs do change with spell power and int I mean, its just that the spell information when you mouseover shows them at a base amount without that info I guess, which makes it really easy to see how they upgrade luckily
    Last edited by Inixia; 02-10-2011 at 10:50 AM.

In theory, yeah if the INT didn't change the number, then Spell Power probably wouldn't but ya never know. Code mishaps & bugs happen lol

Was merely curious. Can't hop in and test for myself

thanks btw
    Last edited by Chrome; 02-10-2011 at 01:19 PM.
    Main Character: Chranos - Cleric, Shatterbone

+ Reply to Thread