+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Necromancers only get ONE zombie? What?

Soulwalker

Default Necromancers only get ONE zombie? What?

BEFORE I BEGIN (CAPS LOL): I love this game, even if I only got it because of TF2.

Why can Necromancers only summon one zombie at a time? I mean, in a typical MMO, they summon at least 3-4, at minimum. As my favorite type of class, Rift makes me sad.

Otherwise, I really like the pet system they have with the one I controlled in the last beta. Leech off him, summon a new one, stay safely away. I only got up to about level 10, though.

Mass Grave (51 skill point ability) let you summon 2 level 50 versions at once for 30 seconds on a 5 min cd.
    Empty the Crypts (Tier 6 ability) let you summon 5 shades at once that consume charge on a 1 min cd.

Other then that it's just your regular pet of choose.

Read the lore behind the necromancer class. You can see why this soul isn't as strong as say a necromancer from the endless court. The class was stolen from them and the Sister resurrected her own brother to save her life. So she runs around with her brother as a skeletal paladin.

The Necro Soul is already highly dependant upon their pet. Tbh I dont really want to be even more dependant upon it than we already are.
    Originally Posted by Kalvix
    Omg stop with this crap! WoW is a clone of EQ and earlier MMOs and completely ripped off all their ideas if you want to put it like that! also the entire warcraft idea is a rip off of warhammer! blizzard tried to buy the rights to warhammer from games workshop failed then made starcraft and warcraft and somehow didn't get sued! So if anything is a clone is WoW! its a huge clone rip off of warhammer which copied lotr which copied folk lore!

Yup one should be enough. It was in EQ.

You are controlling the forces of undeath....think of it this way. If you have your thought spread throughout say 4-5 minions you will lose control of said minions and they would devour you. That's my thought on it.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Cabreon View Post
    You are controlling the forces of undeath....think of it this way. If you have your thought spread throughout say 4-5 minions you will lose control of said minions and they would devour you. That's my thought on it.
    lol

On another note, I'd like the idea that it's different than other pet classes. Yes your powers increase the pets damage which is cool but I think it'd be more awesome to have more than one pet or to be able to pick up bodies as you ran around and bring them to life to fight for you.

Pvp would be a blast, kill someone and raise their body to fight with you. Just put a timer on them and leave your main pet without the timer. I mean why not? Makes the class different and the game more fun.

I'm with you OP.

+ Reply to Thread