+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patch Notes: Synthesis no longer usable on the pet

Soulwalker

Default Patch Notes: Synthesis no longer usable on the pet

I've read in the leaked new alpha patch notes that synthesis can only be used on group or raid members. Does that mean it is not longer usable on pets????????

Oh and the Greater Water Elemental damage dealt by Ice Bolt is reduced as well as the Earth Elemental damage dealt by Thud and Pulverize.

They also removed Recharge and Improved Recharge from Stormcaller.

There are a few positive changes (for Necro for instance... what's new ) but overall I can only see negative changes, at least for the soul I wanted to play. Just my opinion.

I had hopes they would improve mages a little bit, Elementalist was the main I was looking forward to...but it looks like it was wishful thinking.
    Last edited by Mootz; 02-10-2011 at 04:28 AM.

Soulwalker

the actual phrase is "* Synthesis: Updated description to indicate it can only be used on group or raid members."

looks like only tooltip update, since pet is always your group member anyway, it just mean you can't use it on ppl not in the group.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Java2 View Post
    the actual phrase is "* Synthesis: Updated description to indicate it can only be used on group or raid members."

looks like only tooltip update, since pet is always your group member anyway, it just mean you can't use it on ppl not in the group.
    Ah ok. Let's hope for the best.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mootz View Post
    Ah ok. Let's hope for the best.
    Wouldn't make much sense - I wouldn't worry about it.
    I worry about the fact that no fix to Call of Spring is mentioned. But the stuff is not final. *zips mouth*

I can only hope that the threat generated by the Earth Elemental has been increased to offset the lower damage, which in my opinion was pathetically low damage anyway.

Guess we'll find our in a few days.

+ Reply to Thread