Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: new unofficial patch notes - no significant mage loving yet.

Default new unofficial patch notes - no significant mage loving yet.

Nothing really changed with mages. Dots have a chance to crit now and stormcaller got modified a bit.

Most classes unchanged or nothing significant really.

Quote Originally Posted by Shhhh View Post
    Nothing really changed with mages. Dots have a chance to crit now and stormcaller got modified a bit.

That sounds very official.

A little birdie told me dots can now crit (which should have always been the case). This is significant for a few souls.

These patch notes are unofficial, leaked and for internal purposes and testing only. If they wanted to make them public, they would have released a statement with doing so.
    Because they do NOT want them public, it means patch notes are incomplete (will change over time) and you shouldn't make any judgments based on them or create pointless threads like this one.

Constructive feedback is much more welcome.
    Which is worse? Ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?

I love my mage, no need for more power, it's just right as I do fine solo and in groups with different roles for each.

Quote Originally Posted by mage souls View Post
    These patch notes are unofficial, leaked and for internal purposes and testing only. If they wanted to make them public, they would have released a statement with doing so.
    Because they do NOT want them public, it means patch notes are incomplete (will change over time) and you shouldn't make any judgments based on them or create pointless threads like this one.

Constructive feedback is much more welcome.
    well mr 6 posts obviously you're unaware of the previous 'unofficial' notes being accurate every time so far. And I've contributed plenty of constructive feedback, thanks.

well mr 6 posts obviously you're unaware of the previous 'unofficial' notes being accurate every time so far. And I've contributed plenty of constructive feedback, thanks.
    6 posts I've created so far doesn't question my credibility (no matter how hard you try) nor justifies you the creation of the thread. I believe you have provided tons of constructive feedback, but this simply isn't one of them.

If you had wanted to provide constructive feedback, you would have gone through those leaked patchnotes with better comment than "Nothing really changed with mages".

Also if you look closely at what I posted above, I didn't question the accuracy of notes, just their publicity.
    Which is worse? Ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by mage souls View Post
    6 posts I've created so far doesn't question my credibility (no matter how hard you try) nor justifies you the creation of the thread. I believe you have provided tons of constructive feedback, but this simply isn't one of them.

If you had wanted to provide constructive feedback, you would have gone through those leaked patchnotes with better comment than "Nothing really changed with mages".

Also if you look closely at what I posted above, I didn't question the accuracy of notes, just their publicity.
    well the constructive part is saying the leaked notes are out there for those wondering, also saying that mages didnt get anything really adjusted that has been discussed here for quite some time, and also i dont want to go into specific detail as I dont want to post the full notes. So ****.

Mages aren't really the loving type.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dorganis View Post
    A little birdie told me dots can now crit (which should have always been the case). This is significant for a few souls.
    It has always been the case. What this change tells me is that they may be changing the initial dot tick crit = all ticks crit to dots ticks being able to independently crit or not crit. This is a PvP nerf honestly.

Elementalists got quite a bit of single target love though.

Shadowlander

I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of mage changes. Champions got some love and so did some other warriors and rogues. I hope to see more mage changes at launch.
    Innovation
    Mage of Mystery, a Lotham Guardian PvP guild

Warlock dots and Necro dots mentionned

Wonder what happens to Chloro dots.

warriors actually got hit pretty hard with some skills being put on same cooldown and losing the ability for some skills to gain points.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Brelan View Post
    Warlock dots and Necro dots mentionned

Wonder what happens to Chloro dots.
    I believe Chloro DoTs can already crit, since they're based off of nukes.

If the initial nuke critically hits, then the preceding DoT effect will be crits.

General of Telara

well the constructive part is saying the leaked notes are out there for those wondering, also saying that mages didnt get anything really adjusted that has been discussed here for quite some time, and also i dont want to go into specific detail as I dont want to post the full notes. So ****.
    Your immaturity speak volumes. There's no reason to be defensive and insulting.

And there's a reason why the NDA exists, so that non-finalized patch notes and changes don't make players throw a fit. There may be more mage buffs on the way. There's still a week before the final beta.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast