+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pure summoner?

Telaran

Default Pure summoner?

I've pondered this for a little bit. I am used to pet classes and managing their abilities manually etc for greater control.

The elemental armor looks pretty amazing in general and I'm curious to see if it affects Elemental Forces before the bonus is added to your spell. Regardless of it working that way armor + intensify + forces will be pretty strong burst it looks like considering the crit buffs to yourself. The many many pet damage increases before the 100% lands on top of them will be a very nice combo too.

I'd grab chloro simply for the spores, great for pets when soloing, never hurts during groups. I'd also get dom for the low level instant nuke and more importantly the poly.

Any ideas on this being theoretically useful? Obviously I'll never know how it works and/or how well until level 50 is achievable, but input from others is always fun regardless .

I think that the game would take the base damage of whichever spell you are casting, then add 15% on to that ('Elemental Armour'), then the damage hits, then the additional damage from Elemental Forces (15-20) is added as separate tick

Telaran

oh well.... man can dream no? haha

What you said is how I figured it will be though.

+ Reply to Thread