+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior mage

Default Warrior mage

I've read a book series recently that had mages as warriors. They used what they called blood weapons they feed their own life forces into the weapons to make them able to use them at the skill or sometimes better then the warriors around them. (depending on the skill of the mage)

Now take something like that into account with even the old DnD ideas of mage armor spells of being able to with stand sword and arrow and you have yourself a mage type fighter class.

Just an idea for all those battle mage request. I always thought of an illusionist type mage as a battle mage. Between mage armor, displacement spells, illusions of fear and such, they seemed the most well suited for such a feat.

Just food for thought.

Look into Warrior Class - Riftblade Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Albane View Post
    Look into Warrior Class - Riftblade Soul.
    I know that as the two main classes I've played are warrior and mage. I was providing an idea. A thought. Something to discuss.

Thank you for your deep insight to a class that is a completely different soul(s) then the mage calling. And what should we take as well to help with this soul build? Elemental, Pyro, Dom for the CC? Oh wait, that's right you can not. That is the point of the mage warrior discussion. It's from the mage base class taking on a melee fighting persona.
    Not some flame spear spamming warrior. Sorry, tried that build not my cup of tea.

+ Reply to Thread