+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Chloro DoT "Nature's corrosion" stackable?

Soulwalker

Default Is Chloro DoT "Nature's corrosion" stackable?

if two or more chloro are dealing damage with "Nature's corrosion", is DoT stackable?

Prophet of Telara

You get separate ones for Ruin and Vile Spores aparently, but they overwrite themselves. So a new Vile Spores one will overwrite an existing Vile Spores one.

You do get the first tick healing on each of them though, even if you're spamming Vile Spores. So you'd get the normal LGV heal from Vile Spores + an LGV heal rom first tick of the DoT... and then the next Vile Spores would get two heal hits but overwrite the DoT.

X
    Last edited by XtremElement; 02-09-2011 at 09:47 AM.

i don't think corrosion is a dot, i think it's a pulse with chloro continually dealing damage over the duration, as such multiple ones would be able to deal. I say this because it is cast on self, not on target, it merely effects targets in range.

I've not actually tried combining with another chloro, mostly because i've never been in a group with another 32pt chloro... nor do i think i ever would be...one of us would probably switch out to something else..
    Are you clueless? Is this your first day on forums? Do you have trouble reading sentences? Then this guide to soul selection is for you!
    For raw and uncensored rift foruming action go to: http://www.riftflames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Arieste View Post
    i don't think corrosion is a dot, i think it's a pulse with chloro continually dealing damage over the duration, as such multiple ones would be able to deal. I say this because it is cast on self, not on target, it merely effects targets in range.

I've not actually tried combining with another chloro, mostly because i've never been in a group with another 32pt chloro... nor do i think i ever would be...one of us would probably switch out to something else..
    He is talking about the talent that adds a 100% DoT damage to Vile Spores and Ruin, Nature's Corrosion. You are talking about Corrosion, which is the most awesome thing mages have in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Albane View Post
    He is talking about the talent that adds a 100% DoT damage to Vile Spores and Ruin, Nature's Corrosion. You are talking about Corrosion, which is the most awesome thing mages have in this game.
    doh! i'm on fire with the brainfarts today. and wtf is it with 2 things named "corrosion" in one tree... seriously...
    Are you clueless? Is this your first day on forums? Do you have trouble reading sentences? Then this guide to soul selection is for you!
    For raw and uncensored rift foruming action go to: http://www.riftflames.com

+ Reply to Thread