+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a raid ready MA build?

Telaran

Default Is there a raid ready MA build?

I'm considering getting the MA soul but want to know if it's good for level 65+. I can immediately boost a character to 65 with the pack in the store but need to know if MA would be a good soul to purchase also? Basically, I can use it on my current mage as well as using it to build my new character. But is there a build using it that would be good for endgame content?

Quote Originally Posted by JahnK View Post
    I'm considering getting the MA soul but want to know if it's good for level 65+.
    Is it good? Yes, no doubt about that.
    Can you raid with it? Yes, no doubt about that.
    Will you be top of the charts with it? No.
    What about off-soul? Not in the most useful specs. You lose too much by swapping this in instead of something else.

A little tip: If you look in the top right corner of the forums, there is a Search field. If you type in stuff like "Mystic Archer", you get a lot of threads containing those words. Some of them even have some useful information already posted. This way you don't have to make a thread for every question you have, as it may already have been answered and you can just read it there.
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 06-01-2020 at 01:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

+ Reply to Thread